Part title

Panchali did not say anything. What does he expect? Her submission in true sense? If so she still is not completely able to behold him as her own..her beloved.
The boat needed to turn backwards and Arjun hurriedly went upstairs.Panchali looked at his disappearing form and collapsed into the asan shattered.
She leaned back on the head support that has a cushion and closed her eyes.
It would have been wonderful if the time wheel also is rotated back wards along with the boat wheel.

Then Arjun would have remained only Krishnaa's
There won't be any Ulupi to seduce him... How she hate Ulupi only she knew. Ulupi managed to break the steely resolve of Krishnaa's Arjun. ... Is she more beautiful than princess of Panchal?

Why did Arjun oblige her wishes. Panchali's Arjun untouched by any woman before let himself the cynosure of Ulupi's eyes. How rewarding that moment must be for Ulupi ...for Arjun also?

He readily took Arya in his arms. She became his wife.Devine grace..that made Arya stand leagues ahead of Panchali who still can not feel him,touch him on her own.How satisfying their union must be.she can not fathom...her Arjun with Arya...

It is said that Arjun himself proposed for Chitra.. The Manipur princess who have the good fortune of staying with him for two,years continuously How fulfilling her life must have been..she could have seen the sunrise of Manipur hills enjoying the warmth of his embrace.. She could have made the moonlit nights heat up with the fire of her passion...his also?

Subhadra...the beautiful sister of Krishna,the queen of his mansion..Surely Govind must have arranged many boat rides like this for his dearest sister and his even dearer Parth in the vast ocean of Dwaraka or he should have made  the beautiful Raivataka hill resorts...the heaven of their private moments..

Subhadra looks so besotted with him and she holds his hand,lies on his shoulder..without inhibition..it is like claiming ...see here is my beloved,my Bua's son..exclusively mine...and she knew  Arjun loves her no less... She could sense.
In all this where would she fit in Arjun's life?  Who is she?
The first wife won and shared by all the five?
The helplessly in love wife waiting in the wings for his look,his touch and his acceptance?

What return gift he wants..from her who still could not be called a wife in true sense.
The single tear that stayed at the corner of her lotus eye felt the touch of his warm lips..

Panchali opened her eyes wide..Arjun bent over her and lifted her above to ascend the steps. Panchali clasped his neck and stammered.." It is too cold there. Let me stay downstairs..

Arjun did not listen. He dropped her on  the thick carpet where she found woollen shawls that were arranged to cover  it up. Arjun arranged the pillow under her head.

He looked straight into her eyes and said." Now relaxingly think and decide your return gift. In the meanwhile I will try to recite poetry on your ravishing beauty... I hope you enjoy..my sincere effort..he winked making her blush..
Arjun touched her cheeks with his forefinger and started.

The blush that appeared just now made its red mark..here..how beautiful the expression is...I can't describe... Panchali raised her lotus eyes feigning anger .. Arjun sighed deeply and continued..
The eye lotuses now are red in the corner.. Is that anger or the mark of passion!  I will be delighted if my second guess is true...l

Panchali closed her eyes and bit her lip to avoid looking at his hazel eyes showering unmistaken love..desire..
Arjun touched  her lower lip with his fore finger...and stammered.." The red colour is present here also.. The lip bitten by the white pearl like teeth..Krishnaa...I can't even search for words...
Surely the red colour dominated and enhanced the beauty,...

Panchali  covered his eyes with her tender palms...and Arjun murmured seeing through them.." Your delicate Palms...red in the middle...red coloured nails...beautiful ...