Part title

Drupad called from inside. Krishnaa. Rajkumar Arjun will come. You personally welcome him,as I am feeling indisposed.
It was Drupad's personal chamber away from the mayhem of royal hungama. Very few attendants are allowed there.As Drupad wanted his meet with Arjun to be well guarded. Except Draupadi no other maid or attendant is allowed.
Arjun left Draupadi and moved fast inside followed by her. Drupad is lying on bed. He tried to get up but Arjun stopped him. "Don't take trouble.I can make myself comfortable "he said.
Draupadi arranged his seat nearer to his father and moved out. "Krishnaa,be here "Drupad called.
What happened? Did the royal Vaidya check? "Arjun asked with concern." Nothing. Just got tired. More than that the thought of sending Krishna away got me into depression." Drupad admitted.
Don't worry about her.Mother will take care." Arjun assured.
I know Devi Kunti is very kind. But I want you to promise that I am going to ask. "
Arjun was confused.what would he ask? If it is not in his hands what shall he do?
Drupad took Arjun's right hand." You know Arjun, the situation that we are in effects Krishnaa more than us. "Arjun understood.
Brothers are too good and caring. They will never put her in trouble." He assured.
I know Arjun,they are really good. But my worry is about Krishnaa. She may feel stressed out. Or emotionally drained walking the tight rope. I want you to be her pillar of support. If she falters in treating all of you equally don't find fault with her. Give her time."
Arjun understood his anguish." I promise. I will support her with my soul. I know how much you both supported us." Arjun stopped as Draupadi came inside. She served him badam milk and helped her father take medicine.
Who will look after him after she leaves,Dhrisht's wife is good but a daughter in law will always maintain distance. Her face reflected her feelings.Arjun assured her."Dont worry Krishnaa, once we establish our kingdom, he will be with us. Drisht will look after Panchal. "Draupadi smiled with tears in her eyes
The journey to Hastinapur is tedious, Draupadi and Kunti travelled in Palkis and occasionally in chariots.
Bheem and Nakul looked after them well.  As for Arjun ,he is always with his Eldest. Sahadev looked after the crew and attended to their needs. Only once  Arjun came and enquired. Are you fine?You need anything? "Draupadi got miffed.
Why did you come here? Be with your Eldest. He may miss you even this short period." She sulked.
Arjun laughed at her annoyance and teased her. "What would you do if I may not be able to meet you for days in Hastinapur ?"
Draupadi asked him "why so? There will be Pitamah, guru Dron. Guru Maata, Gandhari maa, Dussala ,
Draupadi interrupted him abruptly. "And her friends,your admirers. She looked penetratingly into his eyes.
Arjun could not control his laugher. He is amused at the way Draupadi keeps track on him. "You are impossible Krishnaa.Who told you all this? "
Certainly Satya ,no? He then counselled her. Now don't be insecure. You are going to be the queen and sit on the throne with Eldest. Enjoy your moment.
Draupadi admitted without hesitation. "You know I bother least for such things. I would be grateful to you if you understand my basic nature and preferences. Don't try to lure me with power or luxuries."
Arjun is dumbfounded on her frankness and clarity. He felt the same doubt that always disturbed him, will he be able to do justice to her love?