Part title

Panchali raised her eyes and looked at him who is looking down,..the locked eyes did go to the depths of each other's hearts..where they found ultimate love and submission. Still the bitterness of separation made Panchali reluctant to accept his truth...

There is nothing I could say ...I am aware of my dharma as your wife.. I will follow that..She said adamantly avoiding his looks..

Arjun bent his head and said...That would be the best I could hear from you.. So any time I could request your services..Panchali observed the naughty glint in his eyes..

She looked at him defiantly and said." But I know my services are not essential..you have your dear wife whom you abducted and brought here...

Arjun understood her taunt and replied instantly...Don't be sure. I may wish to see you follow your dharma ...quite possible...he stressed on the word dharma.

Panchali turned her face away... It is impossible to win him in verbal war..

Arjun took her hand in his and said.." As of now I want to spend quality time with you... Let us get back to our past ..the moments we shared that are still fresh in my memory..your memory..

Panchali expressed surprise...your memory? ...unbelievable..

Arjun looked offended.. He said boldly.. Consider this as your return gift to me.. You will let me relive the moments.. I think then you will realise...

Panchali did not say anything.. She is curious. Will her flirty husband present the moments ..shared?

Arjun again pulled her closer and started.. The moon God could not control his eagerness to reach out to the lovers He pervaded them with moon light making them shine ...

Draupadi waited to hear his magnificent voice break the silence.

Arjun touched her cheek and said... When you placed the garland in my neck you wore red colour attire ... First time your fingers touched my heart...and my heart strings got tuned to your presence in my life... Isn't it our first moment of togetherness?... He asked ardently looking at her.

Draupadi closed her eyes and felt the moment.. Yes..that touch still stayed with her... He remembered and described  it perfectly..

Arjun pulled her out from her thoughts.. Queen..this is not fair.. I am here but you are dreaming?

Panchali composed herself and nodded her head...indicating her approval.

Arjun proceeded further.. We are coming back...you identified me... You slipped and I got you in my hands.. That was the begining .. It continued... How many times you fell till now.. fifteen?

Panchali pushed him away and declared.." If you make fun of me.. I won't listen..

Arjun touched his ears and continued.. When we were in Kampilya you got a thorn in your feet. You wore an orange colour lehenga... You did not let me touch your feet.. But I did touch...I still remember your feet tender,small.. May I touch it to feel the same?

Before Panchali could prevent him,Arjun took her foot in his hand,kneeling down before her.. Panchali stood erect... She looked down and there he is... Like she watched him..years back..the shoulders with bow marks,the long curly hair..the sharp nose,Arjun looked up and smiled.

See we recreated the moment..no? He asked looking straight in her eyes. Panchali bent her face not letting him gauze through the inner depths of her soul.. He is right ...in every word.

Arjun smiled and continued.. When we went to Gurukul you wore a simple light blue colour sari and wore  less ornaments.. He then took her face in his hands ..." And I  praised your nose ring...You remember it?

Panchali bit her lip.. Now it is clear for her.. He remembered every moment exactly.

Arjun touched her nose ring and praised.. Krishnaa.. I never thought this will look so nice ..

She knew he said the same lines that day..

Arjun turned her back and inhaled the jasmines... " Why do you place jasmines ..in your hair? As if the blue lotus fragrance is not enough..to make me swoon..

Draupadi closed her eyes and relived the moment.. She felt the same thrill..hearing the same words.. with the same feel.How many nights in his absence she spent feeling him say the words in her ear.

Arjun then made her sit and kneeled down before her.. He placed his head on her lap..and muttered." In Hastinapur when I got up from my sleep I found you in place of Mata you are arranging my hair.. First time.. And your hair spread on your back untied... Arjun closed his eyes feeling the moment.

Panchali touched his curls ..yes.. She did it first time..She always loved his hair..

Arjun looked up and smiled. He is enjoying the togetherness..He clasped her waist posessively and said. Krishnaa.. I loved the moment.. The touch of your tender fingers is still there in my curls...

Panchali got up and walked towards the corner of the boat from where the lustre of Yamuna is visible.. Suddenly she felt her bitterness gradually..waning away giving way to her suppressed love that may rise up and drown her..

Arjun walked towards her and caressed her earlobe.. May I proceed further to prove my love?.., He whispered... Krishnaa Yaajnaseni blushed like his new bride..

Krishna suddenly had a beautiful smile on his face.. Satya asked suspiciously. What happened? Which admirer is thinking of you?

Krishna laughed and said." Parth..too smart..he is really.. He made Kalyani relive her love.her moments.. Good going Parth... He addressed his friend who is away from him and who is making his wife drool over him.