Part title

Satya tried hard to persuade her husband to take her along. But Krishna prevented her. You will get uncomfortable. It is too sunny and dusty. Stay back.
Satya sulked and tried her ways with Arjun. We will not disturb youTake Krishnaa Subhadra and me.
Arjun laughed. Where are we going ? Is it to attend a function or Pooja? This is hunting . He said with attitude...

Draupadi returned to her chamber after dinner. She changed into her half white dress and relaxed on her Aasan. He won't come today.he has to leave early in the morning. She thought.

She kept the jasmines away and said. Your worshipper wont come today. Be there.
After sometime she heard the knock on her door. It maybe Satya who is off mood. Draupadi thought and opened the door. Arjun came inside and relaxingly lied on the spacious couch.
She knew he is keenly observing her every expression.
Why are you here? I did'nt expect you to come . Draupadi said.
Why don't I come? How can I leave without taking your permission? He confronted.

Draupadi retorted. Don't fool me Arjun,  I know you don't need my willingness for any thing you do.

Arjun understood the satire. That is because you always love to see me enjoy my life. He said with his arresting smile.
Draupadi gazed into his hazel eyes. Too intelligent.No one can win him by words. She thought.

Arjun took the jasmines lying there. Why are my friends neglected today? Not fair.

He pulled Draupadi by hand to the couch and arranged them in her hair. Draupadi tried to tease him."You know I will complain Mata not to let you leave the city.
What pretext you give? "Arjun asked with his usual naughtiness.
That I am scared if my husband goes out of my sight he will bring another co wife for me.

Arjun laughed heartily. Not done. I promise. Now onwards I won't let any one enter Indraprasth. They will stay outside. He said and drew Draupadi closer. Yajnaseni understood the inner meaning and with red face she tried to get out of his grip. Arjun made her lie on the coach and kissed her deeply.
You know I have to stay away from you two full days. Have mercy on the worshipper of your beauty. Arjun's husky voice made Draupafi submit her  soul and heart to him.
She turned her face and smiled at his aggressiveness. Arjun turned her to him and drooled over her Devine beauty. Krishnaa why do you not understand my passion? You  punish me with your inhibitions. Is it proper for you to hide your love? Arjun's voice mesmerised Krishnaa who forgot herself and enthralled herself with her beloved husband's uncontrolled love and passion.