Part title

Balaram Revati Yudhisthira  and Bheem got a frown on their face. How could Arjun do this as he is still newly married bridegroom to Subhadra,the bride
.Krishna slowly alighted from the chariot.Subhadra had a miffed expression on her face. Draupadi leaned on Priyamvada trying to control her feelings as she very much is aware of Maharaj,and Bheemsen  side glancing her with concern. Kunti who just came with the help of maids as she was awakened by them and given the news slowly made herself to the front.
She looked at Draupadi's face and could gauze through her soul and feel the turmoil. How could her Phalgun be so ruthless and uncaring towards Draupadi?
She addressed Arjun.What did I hear Phalgun? Who is this graceful lady? Would you mind to explain?
Arjun looked at Krishna but before Govind could answer Balram thundered. "No Kanha not you . Let Arjun defend his action this time. What would he say in the name of Vishnu to my dearest Bhadra?
And to my unfortunate Krishnaa? For the first time Maharaj Drupad pleaded with Arjun for the sake of her happiness.
Draupadi could'nt believe her ears. For the. First time her father questioned him on her behalf.

Arjun  caught her eye with a strange expression that she can not fathom. Arjun turned his head and looked at Kalindi whose face became pale due to the unusual welcome she got. He does'nt want to say anything before his friend admit kalindi's reality.
Yudhisthir questioned Arjun with a grim face. "Arjun,we are all waiting for your answer. "
Bheem shouted. Why are you silent? I am sure you are brave enough to admit what you did.
Krishna admired Parth's loyalty towards him. He did'nt say a word even though he is facing the heat without his fault. Krishna approached Kalindi took her hand into his and proceeded to Balram.

Krishna touched Balram and Revati's feet. He said in his magnretic voice. "Tau,This is Kalindi,Lord Surya's daughter. He offered her to me. I accepted her as my wife. I need your blessings.
Revati admired Kalindi's humble countenance. She hugged her and said. "Welcome to Yadu Vansh Daughter of sun god she said and blessed Krishna .
Balram patted Krishna on his back. "Kanha you and your friend tricked us into confusion. Any way I bless you both wholeheartedly. He hugged Krishna.
Subhadra ran to Krishna and clasped his neck.You fooled me Bhrata.Why did'nt you say it before? Unnecessarily I blamed Arjun in my heart for no fault of his.
Krishna teased her. I want to see your reaction . So I waited till now. So saying he looked at Draupadi as if that is meant for her. Draupadi felt embarrassed.
Did she expose herself too well before every one? She checked herself.
Drupad approached Arjun and said. I regret having doubted you Arjun. I beg pardon heartfully.I can't help it as I am the father of a daughter. Arjun smiled  and said precisely. I understand.
He was bothered about Satya who left that place and disappeared. Revati took Kalindi to her chamber. Kunti requested Krishna.Kanha I request you to give me the chance to celebrate your marriage in Indraprasth. I want my brother Vasudev and Devaki Bhabhi to grace my home. Krishna obliged .
At once Balram sent Satyaki to bring their parents.
Satya sat in Draupadi's chamber. Draupadi is in Dining hall looking after the dinner arrangements. Her heart is free from tension thanks to Govind who cleared the misunderstanding.
She earnestly desired to meet her husband and say sorry  to have doubted him. She could not have the opportunity. Subhadra is luckier .She said sorry to Arjun before every one. She can not say so.As she is the wife of  five  not one.