Part title

Sahadev entered her chamber. Draupadi got back to the real world. What made him visit so early? Is every thing fine with Arjun?    Sahadev read the question in her eyes. "He is fine.  He has defeated the demons almost. It happened in a thrilling encounter. "Sahadev explained.
Bharata Arjun stopped the Kamarupa king from paying ransome. When the Demon king came with his mighty commander to collect everything they were in rude shock. Bhrata Arjun came before them and asked them to stop their bossism as Hastinapur will never bend before any one and submit themselves. The demon king got furious and challenged  Bhrata for war. Bhrata  laid a condition that it should be a deciding fight without the involvement of either the  Kamarupa army or the demon army. "Why so? Why should he fight single handed?"Draupadi questioned with anguish. Sahadev smiled at her. "By now you should have understood his nature. He is against unnecessary bloodshed. Why should ordinary soldiers suffer for the sake of ruthless kings? He feels so. You know one of the reasons for your father's admiration for him is in the Panchal war he hardly harmed your shoulders. His aim is to capture your father. That he did. "Draupadi was wonder struck."What happened then? "She asked. "The demon king 's commander is an expert in blind fight. That means  with a cloth tied up on the eyes one has to fight with the sword. He should strike the enemy sensing his presence only with sounds . "Draupadi widened her eyes in disbelief. "Is'nt it risky? "She asked ."sahadev replied. "Yes it is. You knowNakul and me are experts in sword fight. But we don't know sabdabhedi. Breaking the target either with an arrow or with sword. Bhrata Arjun knows that. His sound sense is superb. When the commander in chief got ready for such fight, he would'nt have expected that his opponent is none other than the best warrior of Aryavarth. The whole citizens and demons assembled to watch the outstanding fight. They maintained pin drop silence as the whole fight depended on sound only. The fight started and  continued with equal Skills displayed by both. Then the commander  by chance was about to fall on clay pots which happened to be there. He maintained his balance and threw the pot on the ground misleading Bhrata  with that sound. When Bhrata realised his plan he turned it to his advantage . He took the pot that was thrown at him and silently threw that on the ground indicating his presence. When the opponent struck nearer to the pot, Bhrata guessed his position and wounded him severely. In the end he killed the commander as depending on him only The king of demons is bullying Kamarupa king and his people. As per the condition demon king submitted himself and agreed to stay away from mountain ranges and return to deeper forests. "Sahadev stopped to take breath.
The spies who witnessed the blind fight are swooning over Bhrata's skill even in sword fight. You know he is unconquerable. So said the gods at his birth. "Both Draupadi and Sahadev did not see Kunti who heard the whole story standing at the entrance. With Continuous tears flowing from her eyes,she murmured. "Yes,Putr.the prediction became true.

Bhanumati  is sitting in the royal garden  immersed in deep thoughts. She is the new bride who just went through all the formalities and the next day she will become Duryodhana's wife in true sense as her nupitals is fixed for the next  day. She is still in a daze as her abduction  and her marriage happened all of a sudden  that she could'nt even  connect to the incidents. She, the princess who lived in dreams rather than reality is harshly brought down to the bitter truth of her life that she is the wife of the arrogant kuru prince Duryodhan. Her father is helpless, she knew as  Kalinga  is not on par with Hastinapur that has  Bheeshma  as its protector. She was seriously admonished by her father when he came here to adjust herself to being the elder if not Eldest daughter in law of Kurus.
Bhanumati saw some one coming towards her in the orange red twilight that just bid adieu to the sun god and about to welcome the moon God. She recognised the person as none other than the princess of Panchal,the wife of Pandavas Draupadi observed her and greeted her courteously.
Bhanumati questioned. "Do you come regularly here? The garden is luscious. I feel at peace with my self."
Draupadi glanced at her innocent face and replied. "Not by habit. If I am free I will certainly enjoy coming over. Draupadi started plucking jasmines which are white,pure and fragnant. She thought of Bhanumati's desire to have Arjun as her husband. She must have compromised with her fate.
Panchali, I heard so much about your swayamvar and after events. I still feel you are bold enough to agree to your marriage with Pandavas ". Bhanumati could not hold back and is obviously curious.
I have no option."Draupadi said precisely.
Bhanumati still has something more to ask. "Panchali, you were won by the great Arjun.you had the golden opportunity to be his and only his. But you lost that due to your mother in law. Did'nt you feel bad? "
Draupadi whose back is facing Bhanumati got surprised as she never expected the new bride to shoot her the question she dreads to answer. She composed herself."Bhanumati,  I believe in Destiny. Every thing happens as per our fate. You also must have reconciled to your fate.every one has to. "
Draupadi's taunt did not miss the target. Bhanumati  understood. She boldly looked into Draupadi's eyes. "Yes, I reconciled. I also have no option. "She said.
When will he return from his mission? "Bhanumati's curiosity made her shoot the question.
Draupadi bit her lower lip and answered ."only he knows. No one else.                                                                                        ,,               Grand father Bheeshm  shouted at Vidur . How could You make such proposalsVidur ?deviding the kingdom just because Duryodhan wanted it?  I don't agree.
Vidur tried to explain. "Tatsri. The matter is getting complicated. Yudhishtir's administrative abilities, Bheem's might and especially  Arjun's continuous triumphs made them extremely popular among our people. Duryodhan can not tolerate that. Before another plan materialises in the crooked mind of Shakuni ,we should find a solution. The Lakshagrih should not surface  all over again. Please think about my suggestion.
Grandfather is desperate . Just when he is enjoying one more triumph of his dear Arjun ,Vidur exposed the bitter truth The Kauravas  and Pandavas can not co exist under one roof.