148

Arjun took her face in his palms and looked deep into her eyes. Panchali questioned with her eyes  why ?
I want. To get answer for my doubt...regarding my Pragati. Are you comfortable physically and mentally  to go through the process all over? I know how much you faced with Kirti. Now also I may not be there with you in time.
Arjun paused and waited. Panchali understood. Her soft hearted husband feels so much for her pain then why was he silent during the crucial time when his Eldest dictated him to share her. Then she remembered Krishna's words...not to grieve for the things of past.she pushed his curls back and admitted. I sacrificed myself for your sake. How come I hesitate to fulfill your strongest desire to get a Daughter!And why do you say you are not there with me Kirti's time? You were with me holding my hand and supporting me. I am sure of that.
Arjun  was moved with her pure love and belief. He tried to lighten up the mood and  took off her veil.
He showed Yamuna which is looking beautiful with moonlight falling on the waves.He said in his husky voice. This place was away from our camp.Dont feel shy or inhibited. He praised her exquisite beauty that is glowing  in the dim moonlight that is peeping inside. Panchali closed her eyes in bliss feeling his passion everywhere .
Arjun said Open your eye lotuses. I am always inspired by them. They guided me to your reality in love and in anger. Panchali opened her eyes and enjoyed his aggressive yet caring attitude towards her.
How will Arjun's daughter look? Will she inherit her father's charm and mother' s beauty? Panchali smiled feeling the baby girl in her lap the cutest she has ever seen. Arjun understood her thoughts. She will be beautiful like you cleverer like me. He stated confidently absorbing himself in feeling the thrill of having the breathtakingly beautiful Yajnaseni responding positively to his every move. Again you say I am not clever,Panchali pushed him away pretending anger. Arjun hugged her close and pacified her by worshipping her beautiful form that made yajnaseni shiver in ecastacy. Arjun smiled and remarked. You should agree I am clever enough to win over the most beautiful  woman with her heart,soul and of course body. Panchali smiled endearingly at her smart husband and curled closer in such a way that made the most desirable man excel in passionate love game.  ...
In the morning Panchali found herself comfortable on her couch with Kirti playing  stretching his legs and arms. She cuddled him with with affection and tried to remember her early morning dream. She saw a beautiful little baby girl stretching her hands calling her. Mata, I am coming.Tell Pitasri.So saying she came to her lap and merged inside. Panchali still remembers the cute face and curly hair.
Welcome into our land of love,Pragati, Welcome to Arjun's beautiful dream and Panchali's gift for him whom she loves more than her life...she said with a smile.
Panchali got  out of her trance as Malini came inside. Satya Devi is already  there in the dining wing with Bheemsen and Rajkumar Nakul. She enquires  if you can come over finishing Kirti's bath.
Malini took Kirti and helped Draupadi finish her bath and then She got Kirti ready . As she stepped out of her tent,she felt the soothing touch of morning sun and walked  to the shore. She did Pranam to Sungod and then heard the voice of Krishna beside her. How is our camp hut Sakhi? Hope you liked it and enjoyed. He said with a naughty glint in his eyes. Draupadi blushed and looked into his eyes conveying her happy state of mind.
As she walked towards the dining area Satya came and observed . You look too beautiful in orange colour. By the way your eyes are reddish. I think Kirti must have not allowed you to sleep well as it is a new place for him.Panchali bent her face and nodded. She thought reminiscing the night. Yes I was not allowed to sleep. Not due to Kirti but due to his father. A slight blush crept on her cheeks that made her look even more beautiful.
..

It is eating time for the Royal family as they are all hungry and gearing up to eat what Bheem arranged for them that day.Panchali regretted not being able to help Bheem as she could not get up in time due to...
She went to him and said. I am not able to help you with your work like I did yesterday.I am sorry. Bheem excused her and assured. Everything is fine. You have to manage Kirti I can understand. Now taste the dishes and tell how they are. Satya came and called. Panchali, let us wait for the Friends. They went to the nearby Siva Sankar temple. Subhadra,Jalandhara,Karenu and Vijaya watched Panchali serve the children.Abhi is insisting on playing with Kirti who is making cute sounds and attracting every one's attention.Panchali convinced him to eat first and play with Kirti afterwards. Subhadra observed her long hair that is knee length arranged in one plait and commented. She has very beautiful hair. The thickness and glow is unmatched. Vijaya agreed. Absolutely wonderful.That hairline makes her. Ravishingly beautiful.Karenu remarked. In our country Knee length hair is considered inauspicious.It will bring troubles. Jalandhara exclaimed. really?
Vijaya firmly stated. Troubles happen as per our fate.Not with long hair.Karenu is sarcastic. You are speaking like your husband Sahadev. Subhadra said. Whatever it is she is different. We all are beautiful in our own way. Still when you see her every day she looks different and ravishing.
Vijaya is all praise for her. But I never saw her feel proud for being extraordinarily beautiful. She is so casual. Today she looks even more attractive.Bheem called them up . Stop gossiping and have your breakfast.
Nakul warned them. If you  delay  all your share will be absorbed by Bhrata Bheem.within a short while. All the ladies laughingly ate their food and enjoyed. Still there is no sign of Krishna and Arjun.
Satya is desperate. They must have  gone some where leaving us to boredom. Arjun entered with Krishna and heard Satya's sulking words. He stood before her and bowed. At your service.Lady, How could we entertain you today? Krishna laughed and assured. Satya,this whole day is yours. Whatever you plan we will follow.
Satya smiled happily. I am pleased . After food let us all go to the river shore. For children games has been designed by Arjun I heard. After that I will tell you what I planned for All of you.
Panchali earnestly wished to tell Arjun about her dream . But every one is there. She couldn't.Arjun looked at her reddish eyes and innocently asked. Didn't sleep all night perhaps. You could have given Kirti to me ,I am used to waking up at night. Panchali 's face turned red and Krishna smiled at his naughtiness and commented only to be heard by Panchali. Becoming too smart. Be careful Krishnaa.