Part title

Kunti confronted Gandhari as soon as she came out of her poojagrih. "Didi, tell me frankly you only arranged all this to send Arjun with Draupadi, You met  tatsri Bheeshm late yesterday evening, Kunti questioned her with frustration.
Gandhari replied in a cool voice."calm down Kunti, Don't stress yourself that much. I want Arjun to take His Gurumata's blessing before he leaves for battle. Kunti still not relented. "Didi, why did Jyesht call for the meeting of ministers so urgently? Yudhishthira made all preparations to go with Draupadi today, I don't mind Arjun going to Gurukul. But Eldest also would have gone with them if the meeting has not been arranged.
Gandhari consoled her."Dont worry, I will send him with Bheem later. "Priyamvadha who is listening to their conversation interrupted "See Maharani, Sahadev has come back. "
Kunti was shocked to see Sahadev . "Putr, why did you come back? Did I not instruct you to attend on Draupadi? "She asked him with impatience. Maata !Bhrata Arjun will take care of her. Don't worry. Any way they will return in the evening.
I came back to see to it that you take your medicine  properly. I know Nakul will be careless. Where is he?  "He asked.
He went to be with Bheem. "Kunti saw a satisfying smile on Gandhari's face." Why can't Didi understand the situation?Knowing Draupadi's fascination for Arjun how can she allow her to be with him alone? How would her Eldest feel about this.ofcourse Her Phalgun will never disobey her word.
Gandhari under stood her trauma. "Kunti. It is a matter of few hours. Have faith in your son and daughter in law. They deserve to be with each other before Arjun goes to war. "She said.
Kunti helplessly looked at Priyamvada who assured her that every thing will be fine, with her eyes.     
                                                     As soon as Arjun came face to face with her, Draupadi questioned him." Why did'nt you tell me yesterday that you are coming?"  Arjun smiled mischeously ."so that you will sleep peacefully all through the night. He said in a serious tone.
Draupadi's face became red. "You think I always dream about you or think about you? Don't be overconfident, " She said boldly.
Arjun took her chin in his hand and looked into her eyes. "But your eyes are telling  exactly what I said. "Draupadi blamed herself in her heart.
She took her face away from him so that she won't be captured with her reality. It is highly difficult to hide anything from his sharp eyes.
Arjun looked at her thoroughly observing her simple make up almost no ornaments with only her mang ka Teeka and nose ring that is shining brilliantly enhancing her beauty. He adored her openly. "You look so natural. Why do you wear all those ornaments? They suppress your natural beauty. "Draupadi got thrilled on hearing his words.
Draupadi looked at his bow and his quivers which he carefully kept in a corner. She wondered if he will ever be identified without his bow. Arjun and Archery became synonymous with each other. It seems she has to share him with his bow,battles, expeditions and of course Govind.
Arjun observed her facial expressions. He made her sit on the spacious seat covered  with silks and cushions . He removed the curtain that separated  the charioteer and enquired him if the horses are fine and they can reach the destination at the exactly planned time. The charioteer is an experienced old man who knew Pandavas since their childhood. He assured Arjun." Puthr, No need to bother. We can reach in time. You take care of princess."
Arjun laid the curtain down and informed her  that they may reach in an hour. He removed the side curtain and looked at the cloudy sky." I hope we reach Gurukul before the drizzles start " he wished.
He desperately tried to keep his curly locks back. Draupadi could not help but ask him." What would you do with your  hair when you are in battlefield.How would you take aim? "
There is an amused smile on her lips when she is observing his luscious hair go uncontrolled. Arjun took a long white ribbon that he kept round his waist and tied it on his forehead thereby making the hair pressed backwards.
Draupadi looked at him with eyes wide open and thought that she liked him that way also.
Then there will be diadem which is mandatory you know "he said.
Gurumaata took so much care and arranged my hair every day in top knot. I was hardly seven years old and missed mother so much.
The chariot stopped suddenly. Arjun enquired what happened. The path was spoilt to a great extent due to continues rains and the water from the side by lake is flowing on the path . The charioteer told Arjun the wheels will get struck if the chariot runs into it.
Arjun thought for a second and told him to ride the chariot  back and reach the Gurukul from that route. Since it is into the deep forest he said he will cross the small path way with the princess and come by walk.
The charioteer agreed to that and asked Arjun to be careful as the water may get deep. The second chariot that is bringing the maids with other requirements followed the first one as the maids have to take care of the gifts sent by Gandhari and Kunti .
Arjun regretted not bringing his horse which should have helped him a lot. He held Draupadi's hand and tried to help her walk but she simply struggled to put her feet in the mud. As she is feeling bad for not being able to proceed, She felt his hands lift her up and when she realised what happened he is already half way into the water. He is holding her just like he is cradling a small baby in his arms.
He looked into her eyes and said. "Krishnaa, close your eyes .It won't take much time. But I can't risk your feet which already is wounded. "
Draupadi did not close her eyes. Above her is the partially clouded sky and just nearer to her is her beloved's charming face. She wished the journey to  continue forever.
No, not that far. But if you want I can carry you  till you had your fill. " He said with a smile.
Draupadi blushed but defiantly said looking into his hazel eyes."Fine.Arjun, don't put me down till I ask you to. "There is a tinge of mischievousness in her tone.
Think for awhile . I will never lose a bet. If you say so I will ask  gurumata to come and see her Bahu here."Arjun challenged her.
Suddenly strong wind blew over them and made Draupadi's long curls cover her face. As for Arjun ,luckily he tied his hair up with the white band.
Draupadi had her two hands one around his neck and with the other she tried to throw her hair back.Arjun bent down and blew off the curls from her face. Draupadi blissfully closed her eyes feeling his hot breath over her face. Arjun got mesmerised on seeing her beautiful face so nearer,the most beautiful one ever seen.