Part title

Arjun observed her seriously. What happened? You look unwell. He asked placing his head on her forehead. Draupadi pressed on his hand. Nothing. Just I got exhausted. Lack,of sleep. She avoided looking into his eyes. Arjun scolded her. Why do you spoil your health.Share some work with other queens. When do they learn? Ask Subhadra also to share your  duties. Otherwise they will never learn anything.

Draupadi smiled.you know I don't want to sit idle even for a moment.Arjun gazed into her lotus eyes. And I know why. He said with a tinge of guilty ness.Draupadi tried to divert his attention.

Is Abhi sleeping? I did not see him tonite with Subhadra in the Dining chamber.
Madhav and I held him when Subhadra came there. Otherwise he is not letting her eat properly. Arjun softened her curls and said.
Panchali said with excitement."Arjun His eyes exactly look like yours. And the eyelashes He looks so cute.
Arjun laughed proudly. Like Father, Like son.you know.Draupadi pushed him away fondly. So much attitude. Hope he won't get this at least.Other wise he is your replica.

Arjun retorted. Of course he will get every trait of mine. I will make him the best. Let him be three years old. I wil start teaching archery to him.
Draupadi exclaimed. Three years? How is it possible Arjun? You are too much.

Arjun assured her. Do you know My father made a toy bow for me when I was three years old and started teaching how to fix a stick on that. I learnt how to shoot at the target perfectly by the time I became a give year old. From then it became an obsession for me. I can't imagine my life without Archery and without Krishnaa.
Draupadi  bit her lower lip and teased him. The second part is false. May be you told this to Subhadra also. Arjun took her face in his hands. I said this only to you. Believe it or not,you are my prized possession obtained through my archery skills. So there is a connection between you,me and my archery, we three are inseparable. People always refer to me with the feat associated with your swayamvar. That bond is inseparable.

Draupadi realised the truth and honesty in his words. His eyes are piercing through her eyes reaching the innermost layers of her soul. She is mesmerised and started floating in his river of passion. She forgot her unwell feeling,tiredness and the vibrations of his energy passed through her body. Arjun is pulling her closer with passion and love. He hesitated thinking of her disturbed health

. Will my queen bear with my passion or shall I keep distance from you my love? He sincerely asked her in a low voice restraining himself from advancing further. Draupadi melted in her heart seeing his care and concern. She hugged him closely indicating him that yajnaseni will always like to be worshipped by her Arjun in whatever state she is. Arjun felt her ultimate love and proceeded to absorb himself in the exquisite beauty of his queen.

Arjun reached the borders of Manipur. He and Krishna started together then Krishna parted ways to Go to Dwaraka. He embraced Arjun and wished him victory in his war with Vidyadharas.
Parth. Finish of the battle as soon as possible. You will hear a good news after your return, Krishna lured him, keeping the suspense alive. Arjun was confused. You will never tell anything straightly Madhav,Always throw me into the guess game. Krishna laughed off Arjun's accusation.
Now Don't start guessing. Keep your mind on your forthcoming battle. Beware of the rivals, they  are cunning. He warned. Arjun's officers collected ample proof against the Vidyadharas. Some of them intentionally became the prisoners and entered Manivarth.Arjun hardly had Fifteen officers who accompanied him from Indraprasth.

Two of them were the ones who escaped Vidyadharas and provided information to Arjun.After reaching Manivarth Arjun sent a warning of sorts to the Vidyadharan ruler. Release all the prisoners.otherwise you will be taken to task. The Vidyadharaking in reply accepted the challenge of war. The battle went on ferociously for two days. Arjun prevaliled over them with his deftness in using the bow with both the hands. The Vidyadhara rulers understood that it is impossible to defeat  Arjun in straight war. ...
Draupadi did not tell Arjun that she is going to make him father again.She thought it would distract him from his purpose that is teaching a lesson to Vidyadharas. She did'nt tell any one but Priyamvada sensed it. Princess why are you keeping it secret,such good news should be celebrated. She said
.Draupadi disagreed. Masi ,please now don't tell any one. I will tell at a proper time. She knew Arjun well. He won't  say like Bheem but will have more concern for her health. Why to distract him at all?
Subhadra brought Abhi to the  dining chamber as he wont  be  tackled by any one else. Bheem took him in his hands and flew him into the air.Abhi giggled with joy without fear.Panchali asked Subhadra to have her food. She took Abhi from Bheem and fed him Payasa,the sweet dish made with milk.
Abhimanyu is delighted and ate with glee. He then clasped her neck with his tiny hands Bheem commented. Panchali. He loves you so much.panchali thought Like his father.She pushed his curls back and wondered. Abhi has Arjun's curly hair also. May be her son also may look exactly like him.
Draupadi remembered Arjun saying he wanted a daughter like her. But she wished a son like him. ...
The third day morning,when Arjun got ready for war,his officers excitingly showed him all the prisoners standing in line l the usual war drums were not heard. They said that the war is over. They identified the citizens of indraprasth among them. As much distance is there  between both sides Arjun's officers started on horseback to bring their people. As Arjun gazed at the released prisoners he started getting doubts. Why are they not responding to the calls of his officers?

And there is little or no movement among them. They looked odd. Arjun understood the trap. It was an illusion.The Vidyadhara maya. His officers are innocently walking into the death trap. They did'nt care to take their weapons thinking that the war is over.
Arjun immediately took his Gandiv and shot hundreds of arrows making a fence  round his  own people so that they won't proceed forward. Then he broke the maya with his Jyotirmayastr .
The prisoners disappeared and behind them stood the whole army of Vidyadharas . Arjun's officers were dumbstruck on seeing that. They reached Arjun feeling embarrassed for their hasty move.The vidyadhara king used every Astra every maya  to subdue ARJUN. AT THE END OF THE DAY Arjun killed the Vidyadhara king and got victory..