103.

It had taken forever before Elise settled down in the bed they had set up for her in the living room of Ray's apartment, but she eventually tired herself out with her crying and allowed May to tuck her in.

Ray had been the one to calm her enough to just cry, to stop her kicking and screaming. May had felt her heart melt into a puddle on the floor from seeing her strong man all bundled up in a blanket with this beautiful little angel in his arms, humming softly to her and rocking her back and forth. The scene was beautiful, and he was so good and gentle with her. It also made her mind run way ahead of their relationship.

"Ray?" May asked softly after they both had settled in bed that night, Ray's strong arms holding her securely like they did almost every night. They practically lived together at this point, as they always spent the night together, though not officially.

"Yeah, love?" Ray hummed with a small yawn, pressing a kiss to her forehead. She smiled, snuggling closer to his firm chest.

"I love how good you are with her, you know that?" May said, placing a kiss on his jawbone. "Yet another way you make me fall for you. It's always so attractive when guys are good with kids."

Ray chuckled gently, brushing a few strands of her hair back. She noticed the slight reddening of his cheeks, though.
"Well, I've known her since before she was born. I suppose it's only natural," he shrugged slightly, smiling a bit. "And she's a good kid, so that makes it easy."

"She is a good kid, and she's adorable. And so smart, too," May agreed, sneaking her arm around Ray's waist. She ran her fingers up and down his back carefully.

"She really is a smart kid. She already understands how a violin works, and she's not even two," Ray grinned, shifting his hold on his girlfriend and pulling her more on top of him. She was so light, it was no problem at all.

"Smarter than me, then," May giggled, placing a kiss to Ray's lips. She couldn't help to smile against his lips when his big hands ran down her sides to come to a rest at her hips.

"Noo, you're smart too. Different smart, though," Ray chuckled softly, looking up at her. He moved one hand to run a thumb over her cheek. "Dance smart."

"Dance smart," May repeated with a snort, shaking her head slightly. "You're so silly sometimes."

"I'm not silly, you are," Ray grinned, pressing a kiss to May's forehead as she laid down on his chest. He brushed her hair out of her face carefully, looking up at her.

"Wanna know a silly thought I keep having while watching you take care of Elise, though?" May asked softly, cheeks warming up and getting a beautiful pink. Ray raised an eyebrow at her with a smile playing on his lips.

"What?"

"That maybe... Maybe having a little family with you could be nice?"