69. (nsfw)

//ofc chapter 69 had to be nsfw//

Brett pressed his lips against Eddy's, still not having found the bravery needed to take him in. He could feel him against his thigh, though, which made him nervous.

"You okay, Bretty mine?" Eddy asked against his lips, his hand finding Brett's cheek.

"Just nervous, honestly, but in a good way," Brett mumbled, pressing a kiss to the side of Eddy's mouth. He shifted slightly in his lap so he could rub Eddy's dick against his thigh so he at least wouldn't suffer from his nerves.

"In a good way?" Eddy asked, running his tongue over his lower lip. It was obvious he was holding back a moan from Brett's treatment.

"Yeah, it's... I'm not really scared, just..." Brett began, leaning in to Eddy's ear and purred: "I'm just nervous about fitting your big dick in my tight ass."

The colour on Eddy's face very quickly became a lot closer to traffic light red than his usual colour. He for sure wasn't used to Brett talking dirty to him, especially not like that. It turned him on so much, though. Fuck that was hot.

"Will you be careful with my tight ass, Eddy?" Brett asked softly, almost as a whimper with his lips brushing against his ear. Eddy shivered, letting his hand slide down Brett's side to his hips.

"I promise I'll be careful, baby, I promise," Eddy breathed, his grip on his hips tightening. "Please let me put it in your ass, Bretty."

"Okay," Brett exhaled, lifting himself up slightly and reaching behind to position Eddy's lubed up dick against his opening. "Be careful, though. Go slow."

"Of course, love," Eddy moaned softly, leaning in to kiss him. That movement made his dick slip just inside, making Brett squeal. Brett didn't pull away, though. Instead he slowly sat down on it, swallowing it in its entirety.

"Mmmh, Eddy..!" Brett moaned, pulling back from the kiss. "Fuck, I forget how big you are between each time."

"Is this dirty talk a new thing? 'Cause I'm so here for it," Eddy moaned back as Brett slowly lifted himself back up and back down. It had been too long.

"What, I can't comment on how good you're stretching my ass without it being dirty talk?" Brett asked in a teasing tone, placing his hands on Eddy's shoulders to better be able to lift himself up. He wanted to reach deeper, wanted Eddy's dick to hit that spot...

"Holy fuck," Eddy whined when Brett clenched his ass slightly without meaning it, making him respond by pushing his hips up slightly.

"Oh Eddy, Eddy, right there, please," Brett gasped, squeezing his eyes shut, trying to push himself down further. He knew he wouldn't last long at all if he could get a few more hits on that spot.

Eddy groaned, pulling back and pushing his hips forward again. Brett shivered slightly, moaning into his ear. Fuck that was hot, so fucking hot Eddy decided to repeat the motion. Every time, Brett's ass got tighter, pushing him closer as well. A perfect feedback loop.

"Eddy," Brett whimpered, helping Eddy's movements with his own. "I'll... I'll cum..."

"Fuck, give me... Give me a minute..." Eddy groaned, speeding up the movement. He was getting so close.

"I can't, I can't I'm sorry I..." Brett began, but his voice trailed off into a loud groan as he shot a thick string of white which landed mainly on Eddy's stomach. His head dropped so that his forehead landed on Eddy's shoulder, shivering slightly as Eddy continued the movement. It felt like someone was shooting tickling electricity through his body with every thrust.

He let out a squeal when he felt Eddy's cum fill him a few seconds later. It felt weird, but in a good way.

"I fucking love you," Eddy exhaled as their movements died down into a kind of awkward hug. "Thank you for trusting me."

"I love you too," Brett sighed contently, closing his eyes. He felt safe in Eddy's arms, and the only thing he wanted there and then was some good sleep.