182. (nsfw)

Who knew Brett could ride like that? Shit, had he been practicing? Who the fuck would that have been with? Certainly not him, because he was so horny for his man right now.

"Shit, Brett," Eddy gasped, looking up at him through half lidded eyes. He felt almost dizzy from how the pleasure was building.

"Y... You're so hard, aren't you?" Brett asked teasingly in between breaths as he continued grinding on Eddy's dick. He was all sweaty and out of breath from the workout, and the way his tongue darted out to run over his lips every once in a while was driving Eddy nuts.

"Hard for you," Eddy moaned, pushing his hips up slightly against Brett's movements. The groan that caused from Brett was intoxicating. "You're just so fucking hot."

"You're fucking talking," Brett breathed, slowing down to catch his breath for a bit. "Fuck, I'm so close already."

"Wanna lay back a bit?" Eddy offered softly, and Brett considered it for a moment before nodding a bit.

He definitely didn't have to ask Eddy twice, and he was quick to flip them over and glide back into his man. His arms rested on the mattress on each side of Brett's head, his face ontly a few centimeters from Brett's, and he set a fast pace with his hips.

"Oh my gohhh.... Fuck..." Brett gasped, his eyes rolling back with pleasure. Every thrust lightly rubbed his dick against Eddy's stomach, making his head spin and the orgasm build way too quickly.

Eddy could of course tell how close his boyfriend was, putting a proud smirk on his lips. He leaned down and kissed him, only barely having time to touch their lips together before the warm liquid hit his stomach. No way he was stopping the thrusting, though, because he was quite close himself.

"Ah... Sh... Shi... Fuck," Brett squeaked, not able to prevent himself from clenching up around Eddy's dick, making it impossible to move without pulling it too hard.

"Shit shit shit... Ahhh..." Eddy moaned into Brett's ear, shooting his load in him in a prolonged, half ruined, shivering orgasm. His hand clenched on the bedsheets, and the satisfaction was definitely lacking, but it felt so good still. Shit, it made him want more, though. No way he was done after that, and he was still mostly hard.

"Did I ruin your orgasm for you, love?" Brett asked as a whisper, combing his fingers through Eddy's soft hair. The cum in him felt funny, but in a good way.

Eddy nodded a bit, resting his forehead against Brett's shoulder as he caught his breath. He wasn't sure if Brett would be up to continue with anything.

"Want me to finger you, love?" Brett asked, purring it against his ear. He loved the dazed look on Eddy's face. "Finger you real good so you can get the satisfaction you gave me just now?"

He felt Eddy shiver a bit before nodding again. This time it was Brett's turn to smirk.

"Okay, baby, let's get you comfortable," Brett hummed softly, kissing his forehead.