31.

They had a great time after the café visit doing some vlogging in front of Big Ben and on the Westminster Bridge. They also managed to find a red phone booth to take a picture in front of, even getting a nice family picture with Elise actually kind of standing on her own. Or well, if clinging to Eddy's leg counted as standing on her own.

Now, though, they had made the walk mostly through St. James's park to get to Buckingham Palace, only pausing in a playground neither of them knew was there before getting there.

"Let's go on the swing," Brett grinned at Elise, who was surprisingly awake for nearing naptime. She squealed as he lifted her and headed over to the swings while Eddy and Belle sat down on a nearby bench.

Getting her legs into the holes in the swing seat for kids her age was a struggle, but he eventually managed. She sounded a bit unsure when Brett took a hold of the swing and pulled it slightly towards him before letting go so she would swing slightly back and forth.

"Baaaaaahhhhh!! Ahhh..." Elise shrieked, sounding scared at first, but when she realized it wasn't dangerous her voice kindof trailed off for a bit. Then she made eye contact with Brett and giggled.

"Yeah? It wasn't scary?" Brett asked her with a grin, pushing her gently so she'd keep the gentle pace. "Is it fun, huh?"

Eddy watched his two favourite people have the greatest time in the world together with a smile on his lips. Belle pushed him playfully, causing him to have to catch himself.

"Stop looking at him like that, it makes my life look miserable," she joked, but Eddy just looked confused at her.

"What do you mean? Isn't being a professional musician the ultimate life?" Eddy asked, turning to look at his sister. She shrugged.

"It's alright, I mean, it's fun to do concerts and all that but it seems great with a family and all that when I see how the two of you look at each other and how you are with Elise," Belle admitted, looling over at Brett who was pushing little Elise on the swing. "And Elise is so easy to deal with, so it's just tempting all around. And here I didn't think I want kids, you know."

"Fair. I don't think I'd want to do it on my own, though, being in it I mean," Eddy told her with a shrug. "I can only be a good parent to Elise because I can bounce stuff off Brett and get feedback. I don't know how single parents manage, but they're probably super human."

"Yeah, no, I wasn't thinking on my own," Belle chuckled, shaking her head. "Just, maybe I should stop telling dates I don't want kids."

"If you think you can handle caring for another human full time, go for it sis," Eddy smiled a bit, looning iver at Brett and Elise again. Elise looked like she was very ready for a nap by now, half falling asleep with the rocking pf the swing. Brett seemed incredibly amused by this, not doing anything about it.

"Thanks, bro. I'll think about it a bit more, though."

They didn't get as far as Buckingham Palace before Elise fell asleep, so they decided they'd just go there some other time. They still had a few more weeks in London.