124. (nsfw)

"Mmh Brett..." Eddy whined, biting down on his hand to muffle himself. He absolutely didn't want Elise to wake up or hear them, but Brett was making it so difficult with his finger far up Eddy's ass, fingering that spot.

"God you're hot when you're enjoying yourself," Brett purred, chuckling softly when Eddy twitched slightly. "You feeling good?"

Eddy nodded, letting his jaw fall open as what felt like tingling electricity shot up his spine. Brett was just too good at this, and because it had been so long since they did this last, Eddy had completely forgotten how good it felt. It seemed his boyfriend was set on reminding him just how good this could be.

"You're so hot like this, babe... You have no idea how much I want my dick in you right now..." Brett half growled, placing a kiss on Eddy's chest. "Fuck I want you."

"Have me, then," Eddy whimpered, tangling his fingers into Brett's hair to pull him into a sloppy kiss. "Please, Brett, have me."

He absolutely didn't have to ask twice before Brett pulled his finger out of him to wiggle himself out of his underwear. Eddy had already reached for the lube next to them on the bed and sat up a bit.

"Let me help you out," Eddy said with a soft smile as he opened the lube with a click. Brett shivered slightly, the sound practically equaling a good time at this point.

"Okay," Brett exhaled, shivering when his boyfriend poured cold lube on his erect dick. He felt almost dizzy when Eddy's larger hand wrapped around it, spreading the lube around with smooth and gentle movements.

"You're so hard... I can't wait to get aaall that inside..." Eddy hummed, watching as Brett's cheeks warmed up a bit from the soft, breathy tone. "I want you, Bretty babe... So bad..."

"I'll have you, alright," Brett hummed, gently taking Eddy's wrists and bringing them over Eddy's head. He pushed the taller man into the bed and stood on his knees between legs, leaning over him with hunger in his eyes. "I'll have you and make you cum, how does that sound?"

"Sounds amazing. Please," Eddy whimpered, wiggling slightly. He squeaked with excitement when he felt his tip pressing against his opening. "God, please..."

The stretch, the tightness, the tingles when he finally pushed it in made Eddy's head spin. Brett was logner and wider than he remembered, and the sound he let out when Brett gently lifted his hips some more, making it hit that spot was ungodly. His eyes rolled back in his head, and his fists clenched around air.

"Fuck, so tight," Brett whined with a soft giggle, leaning down over him and placing a kiss on his lips. "I missed this, Eddy. I love you."

"I love you t- Oh.. !" Eddy began, but trailed off into a loud moan when Brett began moving his hips.

"I'm not gonna last. I'm so fucking sorry," Brett groaned, resting his forehead against Eddy's collarbone as he kept working for both their pleasure. "Shit."

Eddy couldn't find the words to answer, his hand practically moving on its own to his dick to get that extra bit of pleasure. He could tell from how Brett's breathing got shallower he was getting closer to cumming, and  Eddy wasn't far behind.

"Imma..." Brett gasped, but he didn't get further before shooting a long string of white into Eddy, and with that pushing the younger man over the edge too with a half choked moan.

Brett collapsed heavily on top of Eddy, struggling to catch his breath for a bit. He had missed this so much, and getting to be with Eddy like this again felt like he was in heaven. It was insane how lucky he felt as Eddy's arms wrapped around his clammy body after what truly felt like a workout.

"Eddy mine?" Brett exhaled, nuzzling his face into the side of Eddy's neck. Everything felt perfect, though he knew it wasn't. He honestly didn't care in this moment. They would make it perfect eventually anyway.

"Yeah?" Eddy asked, looking down at his boyfriend's sweaty hair. He decided to comb his fingers through it to get it away from his forehead. He would help him clean it in the shower later, one of the rituals they kept after sex.

"Marry me, will you?"

Brett looked up at him for a moment, their eyes meeting. He had a small smile playing on his lips, feeling like giggling from the insane thing he had just asked. His heart was beating hard in his chest from the workout and the adrenaline flowing through his body.

"I uh..." Eddy began, shifting his hand to Brett's flushed cheek and running his thumb over it. "No, Brett. No."