48.

"So, Eddy, wanna tell us what's happening today?" Brett asked as he filmed Eddy standing in front of Buckingham Palace with a happy Elise on his arm. Eddy grinned at the camera, and made Brett smile back at them. He loved how dad-like he looked, how confident he looked and how he had no trouble making Elise smile for the camera.

"Our princess has finally found a worthy palace, of course," Eddy joked, making both Elise and Brett laugh. Belle just rolled her eyes behind camera, but couldn't hold back a smile. It was no secret she loved her dorky brother, his boyfriend and her niece.

"Well, true, but that's not really what we intended to do today, was it?" Brett chuckled, zooming in on Elise just in time for her to laugh and wave at someone walking past behind Brett. His heart melted a bit, because it looked like she was waving at the camera.

"Nah, we're here because little princess here is turning one!" Eddy grinned, kissing Elise's cheek. She responded with spft giggles and a moist hand on Eddy's cheek, telling him she had been chewing on her hand again and that tvey still hadn't gotten her any toys to chew on. "Happy birthday babygirl!"

"Yeee happy birthday, princess!" Brett said behind camera before turning to hold the camera to film both himself, Eddy and Elise. Belle jumped in frame too with a little wave.

"So we decided to have a little birthday picnic!" Eddy cheered, watching Elise flail her arms enthusiastically. He was hopeful that the audience would love that as much ss he did.

"Let's find a suiting place to sit down while we wait for our special guest too!" Brett grinned before stopping the camera and finally letting his arm relax.  He let out a small groan. "God, we need a lighter camera, my arm is dying."

"We can swap, if you want," Eddy chuckled, raising an eyebrow.
"Or I can film, if you want," Belle offered, but Brett shook his head at both of them. Honestly, he really had fun with filming and making videos and was actually a bit sad he had to give up editing to their wonderful editor when their schedule got too tight. Their schedule would get even tighter now, with another kid. He hoped it wouldn't affect their work more.

"Nah, nah, it's alright, I got it. Just saying, a lighter camera should be on our wish list," Brett hummed as Eddy tickled Elise to make her laugh. "How about we film while we find a spot to spread out the blanket and then wait until Ray shows up to film her trying to blow out candles?"

"Sounds good to me," Belle nodded, shifting the basket to her other arm. Brett had gotten the diaper bag over his shoulder while filming and just kept it there.

"Alright," Brett hummed, raising the camera again. He was very grateful for their stability stand, otherwise his shaky hold would've ruined the whole thing. "Let's go then!"