3. (nsfw)

//just nsfw ish not really that intense nut I'd rather warn y'all once too often so I won't get yelled at//

Elise had cried the whole way down to the runway, she had sobbed through security and all the way to the hotel. It hurt Eddy to hear it.

Thankfully, she fell asleep the moment she was placed in the crib in their hotel room in Dubai.

"Join me for a shower?" Brett whispered in Eddy's ear once they were sure she had fallen asleep properly. "They even have a bench in there."

Eddy looked up at Brett from where he was seated on the bed with a raised eyebrow.
"What if she wakes up?" he whispered back, giggling softly when Brett pressed gentle kisses on his neck almost pushing him back on the bed.

"She won't, she's been up all day with no nap," Brett whispered against Eddy's neck, putting one knee on the bed to support himself as he ran a hand up the inside of Eddy's thigh. "Come on, join me."

"Mmm okay," Eddy exhaled, taking Brett's face to kiss him properly before getting up and following him into the bathroom. On the way he grabbed the lube, placing it on the large bathroom sink once he got inside.

"I love you," Brett exhaled as Eddy shut the door behind them. A moment later, he had Eddy gently pressed against it and his soft lips against his.

Brett's hands traveled down Eddy's body, sneaking under Eddy's sweater and making him shiver from being slightly cold. Eddy inhaled sharply at that and pulled away from the kiss.

"Your hands are so cold, baby," he commented softly followed by a small whimper when Brett kissed down his neck and shamelessly marking it like they weren't going to go out in public the following day and seem like grown ups.

"It's okay, I'll warm them on you," Brett breathed against Eddy's neck, letting his hands slide down Eddy's back to the waist line of his pants. "And in the shower. Let's get in there."

"Okay," Eddy said, exhaling slowly once Brett stepped slightly back to be able to undress. He couldn't help but watch as Brett pulled his own hoodie off, exposing his bare torso. It was insane to think about the fact that this absolutely perfect man was his to touch and hold and kiss.

"I know I'm really getting into the dad-bod', no need to stare," Brett chuckled softly, smiling shyly. He half held the hoodie he had just taken off against his chest still. Eddy copied him, removing his own sweater, before going over to his boyfriend.

"Of course you have got a dad-bod', you're a dad. Any body you have would be a dad one," he chuckled softly, wrapping his arms around Brett's waist.

"You know that's not what I meant," Brett chuckled softly, tiptoeing up to kiss his boyfriend quickly on the lips. "By that logic, you've got a dad-bod' too, but you're still somewhat muscular and hot..."

"Who's telling you you're not hot, huh? Who do I need to have a stern talking to?" Eddy chuckled softly, placing kisses down Brett's neck and sneaking his hands down to his ass. "Do I need to remind you more often how insanely gorgeous you are? Beautiful proportions, greek god, perfect fit in my arms..."

"Thank you, Eddy mine," Brett exhaled, kissing him quickly. "I love you."