22.

The flat got quiet as Belle had taken Elise out to meet her friends in the park. Brett still wasn't feeling completely well, but well enough to practice a bit and plan the vlog they were filming when Brett got his bandage off. When Belle texted them and said Elise and her would be out for a few more hours to meet another friend of hers whose shift ended soon, they decided to put on a movie to entertain themselves.

"Come sit in my lap, baby," Eddy smiled as Brett came back with some coffee for himself as Eddy did not want any.

"You sure I won't crush you?" Brett asked, putting the cup down on the table.

"Of course you won't," Eddy said with a smile, taking Brett's hand to pull him into his lap. Once he had his arms tightly wrapped around Brett's waist, he jokingly added: "You calling me weak, huh?"

"No, no," Brett mumbled, blushing when Eddy placed a kiss in the back of his neck.

Eddy pressed play on the remote before resting his head on Brett's shoulder to watch.

About ten minutes into the movie, Brett reached over to a blanket next to them to wrap around them and reached for his coffee on the table.

"You cold, baby?" Eddy asked him softly, placing a kiss on the side of his neck.

"A bit," Brett admitted, trying to warm his hands on the coffee cup. "It's okay, I'll warm up."

"I'll warm you a bit," Eddy purred, rubbing his back gently to try and warm him. Brett took a sip of his coffee.

"Thank you, you're the best," Brett mumbled, leaning back properly against Eddy while enjoying his coffee. The movie was just kind of there now, as they paid more attention to their little bubble.

"Of course, baby," Eddy mumbled, sneaking his hand under Brett's shirt to touch his soft skin. Brett shivered slightly.

"I love when you call me baby," Brett chuckled softly, putting his coffee cup back on the table to be able to turn around in Eddy's lap.

"I'll call you baby any day to make you happy," Eddy smiled, kissing him softly. "I love making you happy."

"You're the sweetest," Brett giggled softly, shifting slightly so he was straddling Eddy instead of sitting sideways in his lap. "Thank you for taking care of me."

"That's like one of my favourite things to do in the entire world," Eddy smiled, stroking his hands down Brett's sides. "To take care of you."

"You know... It's been a while since we've had a few hours completely to ourselves..." Brett said with a smirk on his lips. In reality, he was nervous Eddy would say no. What if he just wasn't attracted to him? "Maybe... You wanna take care of me in another way as well?"

"Mmm, sounds like a dream," Eddy purred, letting his hands slide down to Brett's ass. Brett giggled and tilted his head to the side as Eddy placed a kiss on the soft, pale skin. "I would love to take care if you like that, baby."