24. (nsfw)

"Is it too tight?" Brett asked softly as he clicked the cuffs on Eddy's wrists, being very grateful for the metal bars that made up the headboard of the bed.

"Mm, no, this is good," Eddy exhaled, wriggling his wrists. It was embarrassing how much it turned him on to be completely under Brett's control like this.

"You remember the word?" Brett asked, caressing Eddy's cheek. It was him who had insisted to have a safe word even though they weren't really doing anything too wild. Unless you counted having your boyfriend cuffed to a bed as wild, of course.

"Yeah, fermata," Eddy confirmed, wiggling slightly. He was still hard and he just wanted Brett to do something about it. "And ritardando if I want to slow it down."

"Good, good," Brett smiled down at him, kissing his forehead gently. "I love you."

"I love you too, Bretty," Eddy said, wiggling slightly. He wasn't sure if Brett wanted him to beg or if his very obviously hard dick wasn't a clear enough sign to Brett that he wanted to get moving.

"You're so pretty like this," Brett complimented, letting the hand that had rested on Eddy's cheek travel down to stroke his chest. "I love how you're so strong but still letting me be in charge of you."

Eddy's breath hitched when Brett ran his thumb over his erect nipple and goosebumps traveled up his arms that were restrained above his head.
"Be kind to me, please?" Eddy asked softly, barely as a breath. He closed his eyes for a moment to just enjoy the gentle touches and the tickle of Brett's breath fanning over his chest.

"Of course, love. Imma make you feel good, as a thank you for taking care of me before," Brett purred, placing a kiss over where Eddy's heart was. Then he sat up and reached for the lube bottle, opening it with a click and pouring some on his fingers. The click of it made Eddy shiver and unconsciously push his hips up.

"I haven't really touched you yet and still you're so hard," Brett commented, running his hand down Eddy's crack to circle the opening that had become tighter with their lesser fucking schedule. He couldn't help the smirk when Eddy tried to wiggle closer to him.

"That's because... My boyfriend is hot," Eddy grunted, wishing Brett would move further faster. He wanted to feel Brett in him and be close.

"You're the hot one. You're practically burning up," Brett grinned teasingly as he let his middle finger slip in him. Eddy moaned softly, his already red cheeks warming up more. Brett loved how the cuffs kept his hands out of the way as he'd definitely try to hide his face if he could. "Please promise me to never hide your beautiful face again."

"Shut up," Eddy exhaled, pushing his hips down towards Brett's hand. He whined when that didn't give him anything more. "Fuck, add another finger Bretty, open me up."

"What, you don't want me to finger you until you cum?" Brett asked softly, running his finger over the spot he knew his prostate would be. The way Eddy twitched as he did told him told him he remembered it right. He knew his boyfriend's body well.

"Bretty!" Eddy whimpered, exhaling shakily. "Please... Please fuck me... Open me up so we can f..."
His voice trailed off into another moan as Brett did what he wanted.

The stretch was one of those things Eddy had learned to enjoy throughout the years they had fucked, and nowadays it was a big turn on as it meant he would get to feel Brett in him soon.

"You good to go, baby?" Brett asked as he undid his own pants and pulled them down with his available hand. He was already on his knees between Eddy's legs, and seeing him all spread out and leaking turned him on so much.

"Please, Bretty."