128.

This place was so weird! Just a whole bunch of white and sometimes some very large, red doors that seemed to open on their own when people needed to get through.

After a while of looking around, she found a place she was absolutely certain she had seen before. It looked almost like a living room, with couches and a little TV and sometimes even some fruit on the table. This was where she was sometimes when she was helping nurse Hannah with her patients, on their break.

"Ello?" she asked into the room, but nobody was there so she decided to go look for people. Maybe she could find nurse Hannah? She always was so much fun to be with!

The corridor was soooo long, and she was getting a little tried of all this walking. She couldn't really reach any of the doors to see if nurse Hannah was seeing any patients, which was frustrating. There was no point in crying about it, though, because there was nobody there to see it anyway.

"We need to get them to the intensive care," she heard behind her, and she only barely had time to move out of the way before what looked like a rolling bed with a man she didn't know on it was pushed past her by a bunch of people she didn't know. She still decided to follow them, though. Maybe they knew where nurse Hannah was?

"Get the elevator."

Elise knew what that word meant. That meant going to the kiosk! Where the ice cream was! Maybe the nice man at the kiosk would give her ice cream if she asked real nice? It seemed to work when baba asked, so why would they say no to her?

She barely made it into the elevator after all the people just before the doors closed. Everyone else seemed so stressed, trying to wake up the poor sleepy guy on the bed. He seemed very sleepy, though.

She fell on her butt as one of the people dealing with the guy on the bed accidentally pushed her over. It didn't hurt that bad though, because her diaper softened the fall. She didn't manage to get to her feet until everyone else had left the elevator, though. They were all running dowm the hall, and she was just about to follow them when the door closed in front of her.

"Oh," she said, putting her little hands on the doors, trying to pull them open. They didn't budge, though, and a moment later she felt the elevator move, and she had to support herself on the door to not fall over again.

The doors finally opened, and she almost ran right into a man she didn't know as she exited the elevator.

"Sorry," he said, sounding like he was about to cry. Elise wanted to ask him why he was crying, but before she had the time he went into the elevator and let the doors close.

Elise knew where this place was. This was by the kiosk! She had almost made it!

"I'creammm!" she squealed, running down the large hall towards the entrance to the kiosk where baba had bought her ice cream so many times. She hoped they had chocolate ice cream, because that was her favourite!