68. (nsfw)

Brett was nervous. So fucking nervous. This situation was too familiar, too close to what happened in Norway. He knew logically that Eddy was careful, knew Eddy would stop if he even suspected Brett was hurt. He knew he could tell him to stop and it would be perfectly fine.

His heart was beating out of his chest when Eddy's gentle hands spread his legs slightly, fingers sinking softly into the fat of his thighs. He let out a tiny squeak as Eddy lifted his hips slightly, pressing the tip of his dick to the opening of his ass. Eddy had prepared him well. It shouldn't hurt. Brett was still terrified it would.

"You okay, baby?" Eddy asked softly, his voice clearly strained from the self control he showed by not pushing himself into Brett like his body craved so badly.

Brett looked up at him, unable to decide which of Eddy's eyes to try and focus on with his blurred vision. He knew he could say to wait a bit, to take it slow. He knew Eddy wouldn't be mad, knew he'd hold him and make it okay.

He still nodded, even smiled at him from where he lied with his hands up by his face. His instincts told him to hide his face to detach himself from what was happening, because his brain was panicking. This was too similar to his bad memories, too close to the memory of the pain.

Eddy nodded and caressed his hip for a bit before slowly pushing himself inside. Brett froze, unable to not tense up. It stung, but it didn't hurt like it hsd last time. The sting was enough for him to let out a scared whimper, though.

His lower lip trembled when Eddy leaned down over him, still with his dick inside. He realized he had closed his eyes when he felt Eddy's careful lips on his.

"We'll take it slow, love," Eddy said in his smooth, silky, calming voice. He caressed Brett's pale cheek with his thumb, and Brett responded by leaning into the hand. A single tear escaped, which only made everything worse. He knew Eddy wouldn't hurt him, but he was scared Eddy would blame himself for him being scared.

"Talk to me, love," Eddy said softly, caressing his cheek. The worry in his voice made Brett more jumpy. "Something's wrong, and I want you to be okay."

"I'm okay," Brett squeaked, turning his head away again. This was stupid, he had taken it up the ass with Eddy several times before. He was well stretched, properly lubed. Everything should be fine.

"It's okay to tell me if you're not, love," Eddy said, placing a careful kiss to his lips. "It's okay if you want to wait or do something else or just take a breather."

"I want this, I just don't want the memories of... of Norway to..."

Eddy's mood shifted once Brett finally spilled what was wrong. He nodded slightly and combed his fingers through Brett's hair.
"Do you want to try it from a different angle? So it won't be the same? Maybe spooning? Or you can be in my lap?" he suggested, kissing his forehead. "It doesn't have to be like this, I promise."

"C... Can we try... Can I sit in your lap?" Brett requested quietly, and Eddy had pulled himself out of him before Brett had even finished talking. He shifted around to sit next to Brett and patted his lap.

"Come here baby, we'll do it like this. You'll be more in control like this," Eddy said, smiling softly.

Brett sat up, moving over to him.
"I'm sorry I'm difficult," he mumbled quietly, straddling Eddy. He felt almost shaky from nerves now. "It's just, the whole thing with Kevin and..."

"You're not difficult, Bretty mine, I promise," Eddy assured him, kissing him softly. "We'll take this in your tempo."