51.

A few more days passed and it was nearing time to go back to Australia. Just another twenty four hours and they'd be on the first plane to Dubai where they would spend the almost 30 hours as a layover. Belle was keeping Elise occupied while Brett and Eddy slowly was getting their stuff packed. Another thing they were doing that day before leaving was coming with Leonora to the doctor to confirm her pregnancy.

"God, I can't believe you're going to be walking around on your own the next time I see you," Belle commented ss she helped her to her feet. She was still holding firmly to her arm, but when she found her balance she stood more independently.

"Aauuuuhjj!" Elise said, babbling slightly. That was until Belle let her go so she could stand on her own. Thay quieted her completely, and she stared at Belle in front of her for a bit before trying to move her arms and ending up falling backwards onto her butt before Belle could catch her.

"Oopsie!" Belle chuckled to her confused look and helped her back up. "You're okay."

Elise was already distracted by trying to reach out to her shark resting on tje couch behind Belle, so she obviously was. Belle moved so she cpuld steady her but still let her try to reach her goal on her own.

She did get to the couch with very unsteady steps, but was holding on to Belle.
"Yay! Good job, Li-Li!" Belle cheered, helping her into the couch and sitting down next to her.

In the converted music room just a thin door away, the two dads hsd put their suitcases on the bed and was gathering the clothes they had washed and dried in preparation to go home. The most difficult part was remembering what they needed in their carry ons and what could go in the suitcases.

"So, I'll take the diaper bag for the carry on with... Well, diapers, wet wipes... You'll take my headphones in your backpack then?" Brett asked as he rummaged through his stuff. Eddy reached out to grab them from him.

"Yep, no problem. Want an extra shirt in here too, in case I drool on you when I fall asleep on your shoulder?" Eddy asked, and Brett nodded and went to grab one.

In his pocket, his phone was exploding. They had posted the birthday vlog just yesterday, and they were bombarded with notifications about it constantly. Most of them supportive, some less so.

"You okay, Bretty?" Eddy asked softly, taking the shirt he had found and stuffing it in the backpack.

Brett shrugged slightly. Sure, he was okay, but he was really worried Eddy wouldn't be once he read the comments. He worried he'd be as sad when the time came to show off their new kid off. It took a lot to say "their" as it was.

"Want a hug, love?" Eddy asked and put the backpack down on the bed. Brett nodded slightly, and squeezed tightly back when Eddy walked into him and wrapped his strong arms around him.

"It's just all a bit much, with the doctor's appointment, the comments on the video, going home..." Brett sighed, burying his face in Eddy's chest.

"I know, baby. I know," Eddy sighed, stroking his back carefully. "It'll be fine, though. Promise."