118.

"Baba?" Elise asked, having been brought home to the new house in the evening by Brett. They had decided to take every other night at home with her, and tonight was Brett's turn. It was exhausting to travel back and forth to the hospital while trying to set up the new house, especially after doing it for almost two weeks now, but they knew it was important that Elise got their time too.

"Yeah?" Brett asked, opening his eyes to look at his little princess who was playing nicely on the bed with Sharkie, dressing him up in some of her clothes that they had figured out that morning didn't fit her anymore.

"Play vi'lin?"

Brett raised an eyebrow, but couldn't help but smile at her.

"You wanna play?" he asked, looking over at the shark who was dressed up nicely in a dress. It was back to front, but apart from that she had even gotten his fins to fit through the arm holes. He didn't know she knew hlw to do that, not really having thought of the fact that she might know how to dress herself. Had he even let her try?

"Yeaa..." Elise said, but didn't sound completely sure. Brett furrowed his brows, confused with her response.

"Or did you want something else?" he asked, pushing himself up to a sitting position.

"Baba... vi'lin...?" Elise tried, looking up at him to see if he understood.

"I can go get your violin if you wanna?" Brett tried, not sure what she wanted. She looked like she gave up on what she actually wanted from that reply, though, and she sighed way too dramatically for the situation.

"Yea," she just said, grabbing Sharkie again to adjust the dress. Brett furrowed his eyebrows. He honestly felt stupid for not understanding what she wanted when she clearly had a specific request.

"Okay, I'll get it then," he said, watching her for a bit before rolling himself off the bed. He was really supposed to be setting up the cribs Eddy had bought yesterday, but he needed the break so they would have to wait. At least he could spend the time with his daughter.

He grabbed the little violin case which was places next to his own and Eddy's in the living room for the moment. When they brought the twins home, they'd have all the music stuff up in the loft so they wouldn't disturb them. Not that they thought they'd be able to do much other than what they had to do for the channel.

"I'll bring mine too, maybe I can play some too," Brett mumbled to himself, bringing both cases back into the bedroom.

"Yeahh!" Elise squealed when she saw him come back, clapping her hands with excitement. "Vi'lin baba!"

Brett smiled when she got excited.
"Yeah, you wanna play?" he asked, putting both cases down on the bed. She giggled at that.

"Nooo... Baba vi'lin," she said, shaking her head. "Baba."

Brett thought about what she was actually saying for a moment when it finally clicked.

"Ohh, you want me to play?" he asked her, and the grin she got on her face when he suggested that told him he had hit right on the target.

"Yeah! Baba play!"

"Alright, alright, I'll play some for you," he chuckled, thinking she was adorable. He opened his own violin case. It felt like he hadn't seen his violin in ages. "What do you wanna heat, then? Some Bach?"