3.Mission reaching hostel

Sid started walking outside the jungle. As soon as he reach the road he covered their faces. But but but..... Before covering Avu's face he stared at her for two minutes. He kissed her chubby cheeks for three minutes. Then he touched his cheecks with her cheecks for five minutes. Then he held her close at his chest in his embrace. She stirred in her sleep and gripped his shirt more tightly. He awed at her cute gesture. Then he finally covered her face with her scarf.

He then started walking towards their college hostel. He reached there in 20 minutes. Before entering in hostel section he slightly removed Avu's scarf and kissed her forehead. Then he sighed heavily and entered in the hostel section. He saw that there is still time for dinner. As it's not 8.30 pm. He got some relief.

He then quietly entered in girls compartment. He opened the gate. But what he saw at gate made his heart weak to send the blood to his brain. He saw Jai and Vaish coming towards the gate talking to each other. His eyes widened. He tip-toed towards  one corner. He put Avu very close to him. He stayed there for more than five minutes as Jai and Vaish were talking there only. Then Jai went away. Vaish also went in her room.

Sid sighed. He was going towards Avu's room. But but but.... He saw Ri and Jann coming down from stairs. Before he could do anything Ri and Jann came on front of him. They gave him weird looks. But went away. He again sighed heavily.

Then finally he went inside Avu's room.

{I want to tell you that the hostel is very big. There are boys and girls separate compartments. But they can go in each other's room. And each one has their own room like a one room and washroom types.}

Sid quietly entered in Avu's room. He checked whether anyone is there or not. And for his good luck there was no one. So he finally laid Avu on her bed. He sighed heavily and sat on the chair. He drank the water present there.

Then he removed his and her scarfs. He looked at her. And yes again he got lost in her. He was looking at her lovingly. Suddenly she opened her eyes slowly and saw Sid. She smiled. She then looked here and there and saw that she is in her room. She woke up with a jerk.

Avu : Sid go from here. If Jai bhai came to know that you were in my room then he will first kill me and then you. Go na.

Sid : Avu avu... Shant ho jao. See I took you here because you slept at our place. And I saw your all members are not here. Few minutes ago only they went from hostel.

Avu (sighed) : Fir thik hain

Sid : Hmm. Ab chlo go get fresh. Then we will meet at dinner. There are 15 minutes left for dinner.

Avu : Okay. Siddoooo...

Sid : Ha...

(Avu put her hands in front of him. He got that she wants a ride till washroom. He chuckled and picked her up. She giggled and kissed him on cheecks. Then he dropped her till washroom. He waited for her. After five minutes she came out. She came and hugged him from back. He sat on her bed and pulled her on his lap)

Avu : Sid...

Sid : Hmmm..

Avu : Tum mujhe aaj bhi dekhoge na.

Sid : Har roj toh dekhta hoon. Aaj bhi dekhunga.

Avu : Good boy. Ham aankhon- aankhon mein baatein karenge. Promise

Sid (chuckled) : Promise kiddoo. Okay then now I should go or dada will get doubt on me.

Avu (sadly) : Okay.

Sid : Babygirl we will meet soon. I promise. I will send the letter soon.

Avu : okay

{Talking about that letter part. So the things is being a very much possessive brother Jai always checks Vaish and Avu's phones. Not only them he also checks Jann's phone. He considered her as his own sister. So Sid and Avu talk with each other through letter.}

Sid : Bye then.

Avu : Bye.

(They hugged each other and then Sid finally left from there. Avu smiled at his disappearing figure. Then she used her phone for some time and then went down for dinner.)

At Sid's side...
He quickly went to his room without getting caught by any one. But but but... as soon as he entered his room he got a shock. He saw that Abhi is standing there with his arms folded at chest and looking dangerously at Sid. Sid gulped in fear.

Abhi : Where were you?

Sid : Bro yaar mein woh washroom gaya tha.

Abhi : why?

Sid : What do you mean by why?

Abhi : Don't took double meaning. Answer me.

Sid : Woh .. Yeah. The tap wasn't working of my washroom so I went in common washroom.

Abhi : Seriously?

Sid : Bro yaar. You are taking advantage of you being one minute elder than me. I also call you dada for that. This is not fair. Why are you asking these much questions?

Abhi : Okay fine. Come.

(They did the bro hug. Sid sighed in relief)

Abhi : okay now. Come fast. It's time for dinner.

Sid : yeah. I will be there in five minutes.

(Abhi went and then Sis also went down for dinner)
.
.
.
EOC***
Let me know how much you liked the chapter.
Stay tuned.