145. Vaish

Two days later...
Jet landed in Mumbai and sidneet came back to home. They were all tired so they slept. Next day they went office and started working. Avu was not feeling good. She went to bring coffee. Sid came there.

Sid : What happened Avu?

Avu : Siddoo I am not feeling good.

Sid (worried) : Why what happened? Are you ok?

Avu : From last two days I am getting different feeling. I hope Vaish is ok.

Sid : What?

Avu : Yeah. I am feeling like she is not ok.

Sid : Don't worry. Don't take stress.

(Avu nodded)
.
.
.
With Abhinavi...
Vaish was now 9 months pregnant. So Abhi was always with her. He works from home. He never let her touch her feet on ground. Currently, he is making her sleep but she being stubborn just moving on bed and not sleeping.

Abhi : Vaish what are you doing? Sleep na. From last two days you have not slept properly.

Vaish : Ask this baby to be quiet. It's moving inside me. How will I sleep then?

Abhi : Oh really? Let me see.

(He kept his ear on her baby bump and put his hand on it)

Abhi : Baby please you sleep and let your mom also sleep. She is all tired na. Please sleep baby.

(As if the baby listened to him it stopped moving. Their eyes widened in shock. Abhi smirked at Vaish while she rolled her eyes. But as she was sleepy she slept there. Abhi chuckled and kissed her forehead and went to do his work.

It was now 9pm and Vaish was still sleeping. Abhi came and saw her sleeping. He put the dinner on table and went towards her.)

Abhi (caressing her hair) : Vaish get up. Have your dinner.

(Vaish opened her eyes and saw Abhi. She smiled and opened her arms. Abhi smiled and hugged her softly. He kissed her hair and made her sit on bed carefully. He caressed her hair and tie them in a pony tail. He then made her eat dinner and gave her medicines.

She wanted to walk so he took her to garden in their house. He wrapped a shawl around her and was carefully making her walk. They were talking and laughing when she felt tired. Abhi quickly took her inside and made her sit on bed.

He gave her water and made her lay down. He saw her legs were swallowed. He started massaging them. She smiled and drifted to sleep. He kissed her forehead and slept beside her)

In morning...
He woke up and wake her up. She was tired a bit. He made her bath and made her ready. He then put her on bed and he himself get ready. He went in kitchen to make juice for her. He made it and went to room to giver juice)

Abhi : Vaish drink this jui...

(But he stopped when he saw she was struggling to move. He quickly put the juice on table and went to her)

Abhi (holding her) : Vaish what happened? Are you ok?

(Vaish nodded. He made her sit properly on bed and made her drink the juice. She was about to finish it when she felt pain in her lower stomach. She winced.)

Abhi : Are you feeling pain?

Vaish : A little bit.

Abhi : Shall we go to doctor?

Vaish : No...

(She said no but the next second she again felt pain. She again winced in pain. Abhi put the glass beside on table and sat beside her. He rubbed her back.)