197.Understanding

Hearing Faisu's voice all came down. They saw Faisu sitting on couch fuming in anger. 

Jai : Faisu what happened?

Faisu : Ask her

(He said pointing at Jann who just came out from her room.)

Sid : Faisu don't argue with her.

Max : Faisu she is pregnant na. Ignore her tantrums na. 

Abhi : Don't shout at her yaar.

(Faisu was looking at Jann)

Jann : Come in the room Faisu

(She said and went inside the room. Faisu got up and angrily went to their room)

Jai : Kuch jhgada hua hoga. They will see.

(All nodded and left)

With Fainat...

As soon as Faisu entered in their room Jann closed the door.

Faisu : Say..

Jann : Faisu at least listen to me. Why you are over reacting?

Faisu : Waaow. Means now I am over reacting? Great.

(She made herself calm)

Jann : Come. Sit here.

(She made him sit on bed and herself sat on floor in front of him)

Faisu : Don't sit there. Sit on bed.

(Jann smiled at his care and was getting up but she slipped. She was about to fall but he held her and made her sit)

Faisu : Are you ok? Kahi lagi kya?

Jann : I am fine Faisu

Faisu : Are you mad or what? Can't you take care?

Jann : Faisu calm down.

Faisu : huh

(She sighed and went close to him and kissed him softly. He sighed and calmed down. But tears flow from his eyes. He held her hands)

Faisu (crying) : Jann tell me na. Why don't you want baby? What is the reason?

Jann : I want it Faisu

Faisu : huh?

(she nodded)

Faisu : Then why did you tell that...

Jann : Faisu I am going to say something. Listen to me carefully ha?

(Faisu nodded)

Jann : You got tensed na when I said I don't want baby?

Faisu : Yes

Jann : Then think about Avu yaar. What she must be feeling? We have our baby with us in my tummy. But she doesn't have it. She lost it Faisu. And she toh lost it when she didn't even know that she is having a small soul inside her. Thik about her what she must be feeling?

Faisu : Jann

Jann (with her eyes closed) : I am thiking to give our baby to Sid and Avu..

(Faisu's hands got loose and he closed his eyes. Tears flow from his eyes. He opened his eyes and looked at her. She was also having tears) 

Faisu : Jann

Jann : Ha Faisu. See I have took this decision after thinking a lot. Listen to me. She has not only lost her baby but she also can never become a mother. Just try to understand it. I am healthy and you are also healthy. We can have our baby later on. We can na? But they can't. just think about a life of a couple who can't produce babies. Think about it Faisu. 

Faisu : Jann You...

Jann : Faisu I am sure of it. I want you also to support me in this. I have taken this decision after thinking a lot. I can't see My best friend's life like this. She is happy but from inside she is broken. She is happy just for us. And also think about Sid. He is also broken but he is not showing it as he has to handle his wife. Avu is everything for him. Just think Faisu we can fulfill their this need by giving them our baby. And we don't have to cry on it. Our baby will be in front of us only na. We don't have to worry about it....

(Faisu didn't let her complete. He hugged her tightly and was crying. Jann hugged him back. They pulled back)

Faisu : I am so proud of you. Just for your best friend you are doing this. I can understand how much it must be difficult for you to take this decision. I am so proud of you and if a mother can take this decision then why not me? 

(Jann looked at him)

Faisu : Yes. I am with you Jann. We will give our baby to sidneet. We will see him/her everyday but we will give him to them. They will feel complete after it. And we can produce our baby later on. Hain na?

(Jann blushed and nodded)

Jann : Thank you.

(He cupped her face and kissed her softly. He then made her lay on bed and made her sleep. He also slept there)
.
.
.
EOC***
Next coming soon.