190.Wedding

Finally after a lot of struggle and many incidences finally it was the day of marriage of Sidneet. Waise they are toh officially married. But now it's gonna be the grand wedding. All the people are just rustling here and there. As always Reem was in hurry. All people are not in mansion.

I mean boy's side that is SM, SD, MD, Mish, Jack, Abhi, Max, Sid, Faisu and Ri are staying in another villa. As wedding will held in mansion so the baraat is gonna come from their villa to the mansion. Reem was first confused as with whom she should go like from boy's side or girls. But at last she choose girls as there are so many preparations to be done in mansion.

It was now 12 pm. The wedding time is 12.30. Elders are busy in welcoming guests. Reem had already told two servants to take care of Aryan and Advika. She and Vaish had also given milk for them. Currently, she is going in bride's room just to see they are ready or not.
.
.
.
With boys...
Jack, Faisu, Ri are making the grooms ready.

Jack : Whoaa all are looking dashing.

Mish : Yes yes. My all Bhabhi's are gonna get flat on you all.

Abhi : Ok. So shall we move now?

SM : Ruko ruko. Itni jaldi kya hain?

SD : Wait for five minutes we are checking some securities.

(All nodded. After some minutes they went down. They saw there are three white horses standing there fully decorated. Jack, Faisu and Ri respectively bend near the horses and the three grooms climbed on them. SM threw Shagun ka dhan on the road and here the baraat begins to go towards the mansion with full band baja and full on songs.

All were enjoying. Mish, Jack and Ri were dancing. As always Faisu being Faisu was busy doing his Naagin Dance. He was literally dancing like he is drunk. Three grooms were too much happy and were smiling probably thinking about their brides.
All were dancing crazily)
.
.
.
With Girls...
Reem entered in the room and what she saw left her overwhelmed.

Reem : Oh god you all are looking so perfect. Waoow. Soo beautiful.

Jann : Taiyaar maine aur Anu ne kiya hain aakhir.

Reem : Ha ha. Congratulations to you both.

(All smiled. Reem spread her hands. And these all girls did a group hug. Reem kissed their foreheads. They were like that when door slung opened revealing elders. They came there. Their eyes were filled with tears when they saw how beautiful their daughters are looking)

AD : My all three daughters are looking so beautiful.

(He said to Radha as well to which her parents smiled. RD came to her and kissed her head. She just hugged him getting emotional. Vaish and Avu were busy hugging AD.)

AM : Huh.. Maine apne pet mein pala hain dono ko aur inka dekho.

RM : Wahi toh. Sab pyar dad ko.

Radha : Mumma yaar come.

(With that they both also joined them. Reem smiled at them)

Reem : Okok. No emotional things now. Make up will ruin.

RM : Yes yes. Soni let's go.

AM : Yes. Baraat abhi aati hi hogi.

(With that they all went down. Reem looked at girls and smiled)

Reem : Ok before anything. Let's take our pictures.

Jann (shouted) : Yessssss

(They all gave her a what wala look. She smiled sheepishly. They clicked thousands of photos and then Reem said them to sit there only. She was about to go but Jai came there. He came and stood in front of his two sisters. They looked at him and hugged him. Jai also engulfed Radha in a hug)