18.Feeling proud

(Avu was torchering the hell out of Sid with her naughty moves. It was getting really hard for Sid to control. He was getting hell turn on. So he pulled her out from his chest. She frowned)

Sid : What are you doing baccha? Please stop this.

Avu (with a pout) : nope

Sid : Please stop this or I will loose my control. Please.

Avu (angrily) : FINE

Sid : Thanks. But you can snuggled more into my chest. Come

(She got happy and snuggled more into his chest. He was caressing her hair. Suddenly he felt his chest getting wet. He pulled her up and saw her watery eyes. He got worried. He sat on bed and hugged her)

Sid (worried) : What happened Avu? Why are you crying?

Avu (crying) : I can't feel your heartbeats in my chest because of this shawl (Guys still shawl is wrapped around her)

Sid : It's ok kiddoo

Avu : No It's not.

Sid : Then remove this shawl.

Avu : no

Sid : why?

Avu : You will feel disgust looking at my body

Sid : Avneet...Kya kehe rahi ho? You think this about me? How can i feel disgust of my life ha?

Avu (crying) : Now I don't look cute like earlier.

Sid : Who said that? You were, are and will be forever cute for me ok?

Avu : Ok. 

Sid :Did you applied cream ?

Avu : Oh yeah! I forgot

Sid : Ok apply then

Avu : Hmm

(She got up from his lap and brought the cream. She was about to remove her shawl but Sid stopped her. She got confused. He took the cream from her hand and put it on bed. He then took off the shawl from her body slowly. She closed her eyes. He saw her and made her look towards himself. He then took her in bridal style and put her on the bed. He took the cream in his hands. She thought that he will apply on her but what she saw made her shocked. He started applying cream on his chest which started paining. He winced in pain. She snatched the cream from his hands and hugged him)

Avu (crying) : What are you doing idiot?

Sid : This is nothing Avu. You are feeling this pain from last one week.

Avu : Shut up. Let me remove this. It will pain a lot Sid.

(Saying this she started removing the cream from his chest. He was staring at her with love. Suddenly, he leaned forward and attached his lips with her. She got shocked but kissed him back. They were smooching each others lips. After few minutes they pulled apart. They were breathing heavily. Sid made her lay down on bed. He took the cream and started applying it on her stomach. It was paining her a lot but to distract her mind he was kissing her on her whole face. After it is done he applied it on her neck. Then he was about to remove her top but she stopped him by holding his hand.)

Avu : No Sid

Sid : Why?

Avu (shy) : I am not wearing anything inside my top.

Sid : Don't you trust me kiddoo?

Avu : More than myself.

Sid : Then keep quiet. I know my limits.

(Avu nodded. He reached the bottom of her top. She was breathing heavily. It was the first time Sid will be watching her naked. Slowly Sid pulled up her top and removed it completely. She saw at him feeling embarrassed. But she got surprised looking at his closed eyes. Yes guys he didn't see anything. While removing her top he closed his eyes completely. She felt proud to be his love. She smiled widely. 

He then put the cream on his hands and started to apply it on her chest. His hands were shivering. She smiled and held his hands and made him apply the cream on her chest. She was feeling hot because of his hands and their proximity. He also lost his senses. They were too into that moment. After that he straight  went to wash his hands without opening his eyes. She smiled and pulled the duvet on her. He came back with his eyes closed. He came towards her)

Sid : Kiddoo cover yourself.

Avu : I am. Now open your eyes

(He saw her and smiled. She spread his hands and he came towards her. He made her lay down on him. He adjust the duvet and kissed her forehead. He then hugged her keeping close to his heart. He started caressing her hair lovingly. She slept after some time. He smiled and kissed her forehead and her chubby cheeks. He also felt asleep after some time.)

.

.

.

EOC***