61.Sobs and cries

Time : Midnight

Place : Vaish's tent

(Abhi looked here and there before entering Vaish's tent. He sighed and went in just to saw his love sleeping. He closed the tent and went towards her. He sat beside her and looked at her face. There were tear stains on her face. He took out his handkerchief and clean her face softly not disturbing her sleep. He then kissed her forehead softly and caressed her hair. He laid down beside her and pulled her closer towards him. He closed his eyes and remained like that. 

After some time he heard soft sobs. His eyes shot open. He saw Vaish was sobbing softly in her sleep. He got up immediately)

Abhi (patting her cheeks) : Vaish get up Vaish....Vaish... see I am here....

(He was patting her cheeks but she didn't get up. Instead her sobs were increasing. He got scared and sprinkled some water on her face. Her eyes shot open. She got up and saw Abhi looking very tensed. She immediately hugged him and started crying violently. He hugged her back patting her back)

Abhi (mumbling in her ear softly) : Shhh... It's ok. It's fine. Don't cry this much. I am here only love. Everything is fine. Ha.. Don't cry now.

(He was rubbing her back. She got calmed after some time. She pulled back)

Vaish (crying) : What if today....

Abhi (cuts her) : Shhh. Kuch nhi hua na. Sid saved her. Now calm down.

(Vaish nodded. Abhi wiped her tears. She hugged him again)

Vaish : I can never thank Siddharth enough. He saved my life today.

Abhi : Hmm. Now leave all this matter and try to sleep. You will fall sick. You have to take care of Avneet also. Hain na? Then sleep now.

(She nodded and pulled back. She looked at him with teary eyes. He sighed and pulled her on his lap and made her sit like a baby. He started rocking her to and fro. She was clutching his shirt with her one hand. From the other hand she was rubbing her eyes due to eye irritation. Abhi saw this and took her hand back. She again started rubbing. He sighed and took her hand back again. 

He then blow some air in her eyes due to which her eye irritation stopped. She then put her hand on his chest and pulled herself up. She kissed his cheek and giggled. Abhi smiled and kissed her cheeks. He then made her sit properly on his lap and started rocking again. After some time she slept. He smiled and laid her down and covered her with duvet. He kissed her head and laid beside her. He pulled her closer and slept there.)

.

.

.

Time : Midnight

Location : Avu's tent

(Sid entered in Avu's tent. He closed the tent and went towards her. He looked at her and saw that she was sleeping. He sighed and opened her bag. He took out her scarf, her sweat cap, her sweater, her socks, her gloves and a long shawl. He looked at her. She was still sleeping. He sighed and pulled out the duvet from her body. He looked at her bruised body. She was hurted at almost all places of her body. There are many bandages on her body. He got sad. 

He pulled her up and made her wear her sweater. He then put her hair aside and made her wear her sweat cap. He put a scarf around her neck . He made her wear her socks and gloves. Then at last he wrapped her in a long shawl. He looked at her. She was sleeping silently due to medicines. He opened the tent and took her in bridal style and went out. 

He closed the chain of the tent by one hand. He then sighed again and started walking towards the big trees. He was walking and walking. After some time he stopped at one place. He went there and sat on the big stone. He has already lit the fire there before going to Avu's tent. The fire was still on. He was sitting with Avu on his lap. He looked at her face. Her face was looking like a baby. He was just staring at her face. After about five minutes he started sobbing. He was sobbing softly but then he started crying violently. Tears were flowing continuously from his eyes. He pulled Avu closer and hugged her tightly keeping her close to his chest. He was crying violently.) 

Suddenly...

.

.

.

EOC***
Now tell me what must have happened?