120.Meeting together...

With Abhinavi...
They were just lying on bed doing nothing. Abhi was somewhat now free from the work. Vaish was also free. They both were just lying on bed inside their duvet. 

Vaish : Abhi...

Abhi : Hmm                                                                            

Vaish : I am getting fat.

Abhi : I know but you are looking cute.

(She sat on bed and made Abhi sit beside her and hugged him through his torso. Abhi smiled and hugged her back. Abhi made her sit on his lap and back hugged her. He slide his hands in her top and started caressing her stomach softly. Vaish felt relaxed.)

Vaish : AWW. I love you for this. 

Abhi (kissing her cheeks) : I love you too. 

(They were like that for sometime when Vaish said)

Vaish : Abhi Let's go to Max ma. I am missing him.

Abhi : Hmm. Not a bad idea. But we will surprise him. We won't tell him that we are coming.

Vaish (excitedly) : Yes yes. 

Abhi : Ok. Let's go today only. What say?

Vaish : Today? ok...Fine...

(Abhi made her sit on bed and started their packing while talking to her. After that he made her ready and he himself got ready. Then they were ready to go. They reached at airport and flew to Australia. Oh did I tell you that now Abhi is having is own jet. yeah he is having it now. 

After some hours when they reached they got the biggest shock. They stood their only numb. They didn't know how to react.)
.
.
.
With Avu and Jaireem...
Jaireem were sleeping in their jet. Sorry not sleeping but were trying to sleep. Reem was continuously moving here and there. Jai got up and saw her.

Jai : Reem what are you doing ? Are you ok?

(She got up)

Reem : No I am not.

Jai (worried) : Huh? What happened to you? Is something paining?

Reem : No Jai. I am fine. I am worried about Avu. How she will react?

Jai : Reem please don't take stress. And I know my sister. She will understand us. And besides it's for her better life only. 

Reem : But Jai...

Jai : Shh. Sleep now. 

(He made her lay down and kept her close to him. He caressed her hair and she fell into deep slumber. He sighed and closed his eyes. He was unable to sleep. He got up and went to Avu's room. She was sleeping peacefully. 

He went towards her and sat beside her. He saw some tear stains on her face. He felt bad about her. He took his handky and cleaned her face. He laid down beside her and pulled her close. He started caressing her hair. He loved his small baby princess very much but he has to do this for her happiness. 

He kissed her forehead. A tear escaped from his eye. He wiped it and put Avu's head on his chest. Avu immediately hugged his torso. He chuckled slightly. She held his shirt in her small fist. He smiled and pulled her on his body. He wrapped his arms around her small body caressing her back. He kissed her head multiple times. He doesn't want her to go but he doesn't have any other option. 

Being a big brother he never backed off from any responsibility of his sisters. He was there with them more that their parents. He loved them so much. And in return he expected nothing. But his one sister betrayed him. He was still cursing himself for the thing which he didn't even do. He was still finding the thing which he failed to give Vaish because of which she ran away. He sighed remembering Vaish. 

He opened his eyes only to see Reem looking at them. She looked at his eyes which were teary. She wiped his tears and kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes feeling her lips. She sat there and started caressing Avu's hair. She placed a kiss on her forehead.)

Reem (admiring her) : She is so cute.

Jai (smiled) : I know. 

Reem : Don't worry Jai. Everything will be fine.

(He nodded. He moved aside a bit and patted the place beside him. Reem smiled and layed beside him. She was still caressing Avu's silky hair. Jai was patting Avu's back lightly without disturbing her. Jai wrapped his one arm around Reem pulling her close and other around Avu. They slept like that.)
.
.
.
After some hours...
Jai's jet landed and they came out. Avu was still sleeping. But when Jai picked her up she got up. She looked around and got confused. 

Avu : Bhai where are we?

Reem : Woh.. Avu....

Jai : Let's go out first.

(Jai took her to the place. But as soon as they reached there they got shock. Avu saw sm1 who was still shocked to see them and ran to sm1. Jai just went to them and pulled them apart and slapped sm1. All got scared and shocked)

.

.

.

EOC***
Ab batao. Kya kya lag raha hain tum logon ko? What is happening? 
Do inline comments.
Jab tan mujhe acche se reviews nahi milte, next chapter nahi aayega. 
Stay Tuned.