65.Most beautiful girls

Teacher : Students, there is still time for lunch. So we will just explore here for some time. So enjoy but be careful. I will call once the lunch get ready. 

(Girls squilled and started clicking photos with each other. They were running and laughing and doing many things. Reem got tired and sat on one big stone. Sidshek, Faisu and Ri went towards girls and started clicking photos. Sidshek and Vaishneet were behaving normally as they still have not shared anything with Jai. They were just talking normally. 

Reem was watching them all sitting silently on the stone. Jai saw her and went towards her. As soon as she saw him she got up. He sat on the stone and held her hand. Reem got shocked but composed herself. Jai made her sit down again)

Jai : Why you behave like this with me only? Am I a monster?

Reem : No no not like that...

Jai : Then?

Reem : Woh... nhi kuch nhi...

Jai : Okay leave it. Abhi told me that you have a good taste in business.

Reem : Yeah not much. I just help dad and mom a bit.  

Jai : Means you don't love it. You just help them.

Reem : No. I love it.

Jai : Okay.

(They were just sitting silently. Jai looked at his sisters who were enjoying their heart out. He smiled)

Jai : Thank you

Reem : ha?

Jai : Thank you for getting close with my sisters this soon. They are enjoying a lot because of you.

Reem (smiled) : I didn't do anything.

Jai : You did. You took a step forward that's why they got mixed up.

Reem (with a cute smile) : Always welcome

(Jai smiled back. Reem was hesitating a lot but gathered a lot of courage and forward her hand to him)

Reem : C... Can... We.... Be.... Friends?

(Jai looked at her hand and then her face. She got scared and was about to take her hand back but he hand shaked with her)

Jai : Sure

(Reem smiled widely. Jai also smiled. This was noticed by none other than our sidneet. They smiled at them. Sid back hugged her and kissed her cheeks.
Avu keeps her hands on his hands. All others were busy in their own world. Jaireem were just staring into each other's eyes. They were brought back in the world because of their so called Teacher.)

Teacher : Let's go. Lunch is ready.

(All went to where teacher called them. All sat together on the table. This time Reem beside Jai. Sidneet, Abhinavi sitting together. Anu beside Jai. Between Fainat Ri was sitting. They started eating. Jai was drinking water)

Sid : Di.... Aap kal raat kaha thi?

(As soon as Jai heard this he spilled the water)

Avu : Bhai. Kya hua?

(Sid winked at Avu. She understand)

Jai : No nothing.

Reem : Why are you asking Sid?

Sid : Aisehi. Kal mein aaya tha aapke saath sone. But you were not there.

Reem (raising her eyebrows) : Why you wanted to sleep with me?

Sid (pouting) : I wanted to so....

Reem : Awww... My baby bro. We will sleep together some other night. OK?

(Sid nodded. They again started eating their food. They finished after some time. They then started walking down the mountain. Now they were walking together. They were chit chatting and pulling each other's legs. Faisu being Faisu was the one who was cracking weird jokes. Climbing down the mountain was much easy so they were moving fast. They reached at the spot from where Avu fell. She stopped there. All were looking at her. She looked down and got scared. She hugged Jai and started crying. Jai hugged her back. All went towards her. Reem caressed her hair)

Reem : It's ok Avu. It was just a past. Now forget about it. It will ruin your mind only. So forget it now.

(She took her head up. Jai who was hugging her now wiped her tears and kissed her chubby cheeks.)

Anu (for lightning up her mood) : Avu see there. You wanted that flower na. It's there. Let's go and collect it.

(Avu looked there and she got happy. They both went there. Jai looked at her. Reem kept her hand on Jai giving him an assuring smile. He smiled back. Avu told Anu to click her pictures with those flowers. Then they both started collecting those flowers. They collected too much flowers.

Avu wanted the one which was on top. She was jumping to take it. Jai saw this and was about to go but Sid went there. He went and was about to pick her up but he looked at Jai for permission. Jai smiled and nodded at him. Sid picked her up and ahe took that flower and squilled in happiness. All chuckled at her childishness. Sid put her down. She showed him the flower.

He took his phone and clicked her photos. Then Avu went and showed those flowers to Jai. He took one flower and tie it in her hair. She giggled while he rubbed his nose with her nose. His heart fluttered looking how happy his small princess is. He cupped her face and slowly pecked her lips of which Sid took a photo as he found it adorable. Avu giggled more. All were adoring them. Avu kissed Jai's cheek. Avu then move aside.

Jai was about to go but Vaish came in front of him with pout on her face. Jai chuckled and kissed her cheeks. Same goes with Jann. At last Anu also came and Jai kissed her cheeks also.)

Jai (looking at his sisters) : I have the most beautiful girls of the world.

(Reem smiled)
.
.
.
EOC***