118.Getting ready for...

Two days later...
Jai was sitting on bed lost in his thoughts when Reem came there. She was wearing a shawl around her. She saw Jai and went to him. She sat on floor beside bed and hold his hand.

Reem : Are you ok Jai?

(Jai saw her)

Jai : Arey why are you sitting there. Come here.

(He made her sit on bed carefully.)

Jai : Are you ok?

Reem (cupped his face) : That's what I asked you. Tell me what happened? Are you not able to share with me? Are you not comfortable? See if you share with me then you will feel nice.

(With that Jai hugged her and broke down. Reem was shocked. She hugged him back and started rubbing his back. She thought he is just disturbed because of some office issues and all. But by his this behavior she can guess that he is very tensed and something big problem is there. He was crying and crying. Reem consoled him and pulled back.)

Reem (wiping his tears) : Tell me na. What happened?

Jai (looking at her) : Woh... I...

(He told her everything which was in his heart from past few days. As soon as he finished Reem gasped. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She started crying. Jai hugged her tightly)

Jai (crying) : I am sorry Reem... I am sorry...

(Reem was too shocked to react. Jai pulled back and looked at her. He shook her. She came back in senses and looked at him. Jai was scared for her reaction)

Jai : Reem....

(Reem just hugged him and started crying violently. Jai hugged her back)

Reem (crying) : What we will do now Jai? What will happen now?

Jai : Reem please stop crying. We will see. I am here na. Don't take stress. I will see. Don't cry na plz.

(After some time she stopped crying. Jai wiped her tears.)

Jai : Go get fresh and change. We will sleep.

Reem : Hmm.

(She got up but she was lost in thoughts that she didn't look at her shawl which slipped from her body and come to her feet. She tripped on it and was about to fall but Jai saw this)

Jai (shouted) : Reem...

(He quickly jumped and caught her and swiftly landed her on bed. He sat beside her and started checking her)

Jai : Reem are you ok? Did you get hurt anywhere?

Reem : I am ok

Jai (cupped her face) : Reem please take care of yourself. What if I was not there today?

Reem : Sorry.

Jai : It's ok. Now sit here only. I will come with your clothes.

(He came back and took her in washroom. He made her fresh and helped her to change her clothes. Then he took her on bed and laid her down. He also laid down and started patting her. She was not sleeping and was wide awake)

Jai : Reem sleep now. Don't think much.

Reem : Hmm.

(He somehow made her sleep. He also slept thinking about that incident)
.
.
.
Next morning...
At breakfast table...

AD : Avu tomorrow guests are coming so be ready.

Avu : ok dad.

(Jaireem looked at each other and sighed. All silently did their breakfast. After breakfast Avu directly took her coat and went towards main door. She wore her glasses and closed the main door with a thud. Jaireem flinched but felt sad about her and felt veryyyyy sad about the main door. They  both went to their room.

Jai was fuming in anger. Reem was sitting on bed but looked at him and sighed. She got up and went towards him. He was standing in front of mirror. She went and hugged him from back. Jai cooled down and turned towards her. Reem encircled her arms around Jai's neck and went close to him. She placed a kiss on his forehead.)

Reem (made him wore his jacket) : It's ok Jai. We have planned everything na. Don't worry.

Jai (looking at her) : Hmm

Reem (fixing his tie) : Now. Don't spoil your mood.

Jai (still looking at her) : Hmm

Reem (giving him his handky) : Don't let your anger burst on others and on work

Jai (looking at her) : Hmm

Reem (spreading his perfume on him) : Now. Go and don't worry everything will be ok.

(She lastly went close to him and kissed his cheek. Jai smiled and encircled his arms around her waist. Reem smiled at him)

Jai (kissing her forehead) : Thank you

Reem (smiled) : Now go. I will keep everything ready.

Jai : Don't take stress. Take care.

(Reem nodded. Jai hugged her and she bid him bye. Later she started doing her work.)
.
.
.
EOC***
Ab batao kiski taiyaari kar rahe hain Jai aur Reem?😏😏😏