144.Cramps

At midnight...
All were sleeping peacefully when suddenly they heard screaming. They shot up. Sidneet ran towards the voice and went inside Jaireem's room and saw Reem was screaming on top of her lungs clutching the bedsheet tightly. They got worried and ran to her.

Avu : Bhai what happened to her?

Jai (worried) : I think she got huge cramp in her leg. Reem is it?

(She nodded her head. Jai went from there. Avu was rubbing her back. Sid sat beside her. She was crying in pain. Jai came back with a spray and told sidneet to close their eyes. They did. He closed Reem's eyes and sprayed the spray on her legs as he didn't know which leg is getting cramp.

He then just threw that spray and bend down. He started massaging her both legs. He first massaged her left leg but she didn't reacted but when he touched her right leg she screamed more. He got that she is having cramp in her right leg.

He took it on his lap and started massaging it. Reem was screaming a lot. Sid and Avu were worried. They were consoling her.)

Jai (tensed) : Baby please just few minutes. Please bear it. It will get cure quickly ha. I know you are strong. Hain na?

(He was still massaging her leg and after some time her pain went away. She felt relaxed and sighed heavily. She threw her head back on headboard closing her eyes. She was ve tired.

Jai quickly came to her and sidneet moved aside. Jai hugged Reem and kept her head on his chest. She was breathing heavily. He rubbed her back telling sweet words in her ear.

Avu hugged Sid and buried her face in his chest. Sid hugged her back with one hand. Reem sighed after some time and pulled away. Jai kissed her forehead and wiped her tears)

Jai (cupping her face) : You ok?

(Reem nodded)

Reem : Sorry Sid. Sorry Avu. Because of me your sleep got spoiled.

(Avu and Sid went to her)

Avu (hugging her) : Bhabhi don't say like that.

Sid : Are you ok di?

Reem : Yes Sid.

(Sid nodded)

Jai : You both go now. I am here with her.

Avu : No bhai...

Reem : Go Avu. You go and sleep. I won't get cramps now.

(They both went unwilling. They layed on bed and slept as they were tired.)

With Jaireem..
As soon as Sidneet went Jai hugged Reem tightly.

Jai : You scared me.

Reem : Sorry.

Jai : Shh. It's ok. You are ok na?

Reem : Hmm. I am ok.

Jai : Sleep now. Come.

(Jai made her sleep on bed and put small small pillows under her belly and legs. She felt relaxed. He took her hand in his and started caressing her hair. She slept as she was tired. He also slept after some time)
.
.
.
In morning...
Jai woke up and saw Reem sleeping. He thought not to disturb her and went to get fresh. He came back and saw her sleeping. He put duvet on her neatly again and went down. He saw Avu and Sid there.

Avu : Bhai how is bhabhi?

Sid : Is she ok now?

Jai : Don't worry. She is ok. She is sleeping. She was tired so let her sleep.

(Both nodded.)

Jai : You both are staying here for two more days. Then you can go. Ok?

Avu : Yes bhai.

(Jai nodded. They both started talking. After some time Reem came down. Jai went and helped her to come down.)

Reem : Why didn't you wake me up?

Avu : Bhabhi let it be na. Waise bhi you were tired. Leave it. How are you feeling now? You ok?

Reem : Yes. I am fine.

Jai : Hmm. Let's do breakfast now. You have to take medicines.

(Reem nodded. They did their breakfast and then they all went out in their garden which was beside mansion and were chit chatting when Rinushka came there. Ladies started talking but Avu was lost.)

Avu (in mind) : Why am I feeling like something bad is going to happen? It's something related to twinny only. Is she ok? According to me it is her ninth month I guess. What must be her condition? Oh god. Please keep them safe.

(She was lost when Ri budged her)

Ri : What happened?

Avu : No. Nothing.

(Ri nodded. They spend their day like that enjoying with each other)
.
.
.
EOC***