179.The Project

{This chapter is full of mystery. If you don't get anything then please ask me in comment section or you can dm me. So let's start...}

Sid fired the gun but before it could hit Avu she dodged it and pulled out the gun from his hand. She  kicked him and he fell down. She put the gun on his head.

Avu : What if I only kill you. Huh? Do you think I will give myself to you even after get to know what you did? No..... And here is your reward.

(Avu got up and fired all the bullets in Sid's body with a great pain in her heart. Sid's eyes stayed open even when he dead. Avu then took a deep breath and looked at guards who were now gonna kill her. Before anything could happen she pull out the second gun from her sock and fired to them. Some of them dead.

She was burning in anger. She just cracked and smashed each one of the guard's neck and head and they dead on spot. After that she sighed in relief. She went towards their home and went inside their kitchen. She opened the fridge and pull out all the compartments from it vigorously making all the fridge empty. She then herself went inside it.

She went inside it till she reached inside the ground. She then ran and hugged sm1 tightly and started crying. Sm1 hugged her back. She just hugged him tightly. Sm1 kissed her hair and rubbed her back)

Sm1 : Kiddoo stop now...

(Avu broke the hug and looked at him)

Avu : Why did you do this Siddoo?

{Readers : Yeh kya hua?? Kaise hua??
Me : 😏😏😎😎}

Sid : Ok now. Stop. Listen. When I woke up at night they all were outside of our home. But I listened to them. One of them was looking exactly like me. I couldn't think of anything so I just came here down and messaged you. Thank god you saw it.

Avu : Hmm. I saw the message but I didn't get chance to react so I just did what you said.

Sid : Good Kiddoo.

Avu : Now tell me what did you listen?

Sid : Yeah. So they had kidnapped your dad and now trying to create a mess. we have to solve it. They came here to kill you by tricking me. But before that I saw them and hide. I guess they thought that I had went somewhere that's why they didn't try to find me.

Avu : Ohkay. Now let's go. We have to go to Canada.

Sid : Yes. Come. I had already called Jai bhai. He will reach in some time.

(Avu nodded and they went inside. They got changed and got ready. Jai came there after some time. He was alone. He didn't ask them anything as Sid had already told him all the things. They just flew to Canada. They went inside and saw all tensed. SM was consoling AM. Jai went and hugged her)

AM (crying) : Jai...

Jai : Mom stop. Nothing will happen to Dad. Stop.

Avu : Mumma....

(AM looked at her and got shocked. She decide to meet her later)

Sid : Where is dad?

SM : I don't know where is he. I think he went to find him.

{Guys they still don't know about SD}

Jai : Avu let's go to project room.

(They nodded and all went there. But what they saw on the screen left them shocked. They saw a video was playing in which SD was holding a gun towards AD 's  head. AM, SM and Sid got shocked.)

SM : Sid what is..

Sid : Dad....

Avu : Shh. Chup. Shaant raho...

(Avu went closer to the screen and saw it carefully. She sighed in relief and nodded at Jai. Jai sighed in relief)
.
.
.
Meanwhile with AD and SD...

SD was about to kill AD but suddenly AD started laughing loudly.

SD : Have you gone mad?

AD (with a smirk) : You are mad only. What did you thought? You will win? No no no... Now let's see what you can do to protect yourself.
.
.
.
With Avu...

AM : Avu yeh...

Avu (looking at the video) : Mom please shaant. Let us find dad.

Sid : What do you mean? Dad is kil..

Avu : He is not your dad Sid..

AM, SM and Sid : What?

Jai : Yes Sid. He is not your dad. He is..

Avu : Mr. Khanna.

Sid : What but how?

Avu : Look at the video carefully Sid. The light is opposite to your dad. But look at his feet. His shadow is not there. It means...

AM : It means what?

Avu : It means it's not ang human. It's a hologram.

SM : means?

Jai : It's a 3 D hologram. It can create exact copy of the man. You can't even say that it's fake. And it can be operated from minimum distance.

Avu : Yessssss. Minimum distance. Correct bhai. It means Mr. Khanna must be there only.

Sid : But how can you say that he is Mr. Khanna?

Avu : Sid two days ago he only tricked our guards and ran away na.

Jai : You sure Avu?

Avu : Let's confirm..

Sid : But where is dad then?

Jai : Don't worry. We will find him.
.
.
.
In video...

AD : What do you think? You are smart? You can't trick me by my created project... The 3D hologram.... Khanna.

(With that the SD hologram disappeared from there and Mr. Khanna stood in front of him from the bodyguards.)

Jai : Dad is brave.

Avu : Of course. Hologram is made up by him only. No one can trick him.

AM : Will you both shut up and concentrate on finding him?

(Avu and Jai bite their tongues)

In video...

Khanna : How did you get to know that I am the one..

AD : Oh come on. No one knows about this hologram properties except you and me because we both worked on it.

Khanna : And you took all the credit.

AD : I didn't.

Khanna : Yes you did. You said all the things to all so they thought only you build that project.

AD : Your intentions were bad so you didn't get the reward for it.

Khanna : Whatever..

AD : Where is my friend?

Khanna : Oh your samdhi ji?? He is here only.. See.

(They all looked aside and saw SD tied in a chair)

SM (cried) : Sid....

Avu : Shh. Mumma. Nothing will happen.

In video...

AD : What do you want?? Take from me. And leave him.

Khanna : Ahh na na.. Now toh not. I am goona kill you both... And you....

(Just then his phone rang. He saw the caller I'd and got shocked. His phone got off. Suddenly they heard a voice )
.
.
.
EOC***

Now tell me what will happen next?