34.I know you very well

At night....
(All were sleeping except Sid. Sleep was nowhere in his eyes. He was roaming in garden thinking something)

Sid (in mind) : I am not able to believe that my baby girl is Amandeep Nandra's daughter. I mean isn't it the big thing. Like seriously. I am not upset with my baby girl. But I should know na. I mean she is really a billionaire. She must have big house. I also have but she must be living in a palace. How I am gonna give her that much luxurious after umm yeah after our marriage? Leave it Sid. There is a lot of time for that. But one thing is clear that all three of them don't have any kind of attitude for their money and richness. They three live like a normal person only. And here my brother always throw his attitude. huh! Leave all this. Now I have to plan something for tomorrow. Those so called bodyguards are really clingy to my babygirl. Yaar what can I do of them? How about I only be a bodyguard of them? No. Then how can I spend time with her? Ughh. I hav eto find some other way.

(He was thinking and thinking. Later he slept)

In morning.....

(All were doing breakfast. Avu was constantly trying to talk to Sid with her eyes. But he was lost in his thoughts. He was not even eating his food properly. They finished their breakfast. Jai and all others were going ahead. Avu went to the counter and buy some sandwiches and some juice and fast food. She put it in her bag. They all went in the big garden where their teacher was gonna give some instructions to them. They all were waiting for their teacher. She came)

Teacher : So students, from today we are gonna do the research on plants in the nursery. So all of you are strictly going to do a deep study of them and write a report on it. 

(All students were supposed to travel by bus arranged by their college. They were waiting for the bus to reach there. Avu's group is going to be travel by their cars only. Their guards came there with more than 10 cars. All students were looking at them with their mouth open even their teacher. Guards took Avu's group in car. They all sat in different 5 cars. And they flew away with more cars in front and back. Others were just standing looking at them. Sid was talking with someone on the call. Soon their bus came and they went to nursery. They reached there in half an hour. They saw Avu's group was already present there. Jai was talking talking to the guards. They all came near them and started listening their conversation. Sid smirked evilly)

Jai : It's not a big deal man.

Guard : Sorry sir but we can't do anything in this. You can talk to sir.

Jai : ok

(He called his dad)

Jai : Hello dad can you please tell the guards to not come inside. Here guards are not allowed to go in. 

AD : .............

Jai : yeah please talk to them. Don't worry I will take care of your dolls.

AD : .............

(He gave the phone to guard and sighed. Guards move aside. Jai sighed. Guards spread all around the nursery from outside from safety. Jai again sighed. All others were watching this. Sid got happy. Teacher took all students inside the nursery.)

{I will use NT for Nursery Teacher}

Teacher : So students start examining the plants but carefully. 

NT : It will be better if you made groups and study them

(Sid frowned at this. Avu saw him and made a sad face because he was still in his deep thoughts. Sid went somewhere and came back. Avu saw this. Just then teacher got a call and she came back)

Teacher : Students you have to spit according to your year and study separately. Don't make groups. 

(Sid got happy. They all got separate. Jai came and kissed Avu, Vaish and Jann and told Ri to look after them. Sid smiled at them and Abhi rolled his eyes. Reem was lookin at them and was smiling. Sidshek looked at Reem and went towards her. They hugged her from behind and kissed on her cheeks. Reem smiled at them. Faisu and Anu did the same. Finally they all get separated. They all were assigned different plants. They were going to their places. Just then Anu's bracelet got stuck in Ri's bracelet. They looked at each other and were staring in each other's eyes. Just then Sidneet saw them. They looked at each other and smiled. Just then they came back in senses and Anu started separating the bracelet. Ri was staring at her. Soon she separate the bracelet. They went away. Sidneet also went to their plants. But Sid saw teachers were gossiping and all others were busy in their talks. So he went towards Avu and pulled her in one corner. There was a cupboard. They both hide behind it. Avu got happy seeing him. She hugged him tightly. Sid hugged her back. They pulled back. Sid was about to say something. But Avu sat down and made Sid sat down. She took out sandwiches and all food and sanitizer. She cleaned her hands and started feeding Sid. Sid was just looking at her.)

Avu : I know you didn't do your breakfast.

Sid : How did you... Ok that is the silly question.

(Avu smiled. Sid pulled her on his lap and hugged her from back. She was feeding Sid. They were talking and talking. After that she made him drink the juice)

Avu (pouted) : You didn't look at me today

Sid : Sorry baby girl.

Avu (kissed his cheek) : It's ok. (Out of nowhere) Now tell me what have you done?

Sid : What have I done?

Avu : What have you done that our Principal send us on this camp?

Sid (innocent) : I didn't do anything

Avu : Oh really?

Sid : Ughh fine. I only did this. But how you always find it?

Avu (pulling him closer by his collar) : Because I know you very well.

(Sid smiled and buried his face in her neck.)

Avu : Don't try to avoid now. Tell me what things you have done?

Sid : So...
.
.
.
EOC***
Get readying to listen Sid's plan.