154.Baby girl

Few days later...
Sid was now perfectly fine. They were now living happily again. Going office and coming home and spending time with each other. Taking care of each other. Abhinavi were also happy in their life with their sweet son. Jaireem were waiting for their baby to come as now Reem was in her ninth month.

Let's see what is happening in Kaur Mansion...

Jaireem were in living room. Reem was reading a book smiling cutely and Jai was talking on his phone with someone pacing here and there. Out of nowhere Reem felt something in her stomach. But she ignored the pain as it is common in this month. She again started reading her book.

But again she felt the pain. She got confused as it was getting unbearable now. She tried to calm herself down taking deep breaths. But it was getting out of her control. She started sweating and the pain started increasing. She finally clutched her tummy and winced.

Listening to it Jai looked at her direction only to get worried. He quickly left the phone and went to her.

Jai (worriedly taking her hand in his) : Reem what happened? Are you ok?

Reem : Ja... Jai... It.. It's p..paining...

(Jai became worried more. She started sweating and tears rolled down her cheeks because of the pain. He held her hand and shouted)

Jai : Lucy tell driver to get the car ready fast.

Lucy : Okay Jai.

(Lucy did ger job)

Jai (rubbing Reem's hand) : Reem don't worry. Nothing is gonna happen. Don't worry. I am here na. We are going to hospital okay.

(Reem nodded slightly. He kissed her forehead wiping her sweat. Soon he took her carefully in bridal style and went towards the car. They drove to hospital. Reem was by now crying a lot making Jai hell tensed. Doctor took her inside and checked her.)

Doctor : As I said there are complications in her pregnancy. Her BP is getting low and also her breathing rate is getting down. This is not good for the delivery. The baby can affected so much. Also the hormone concentration in her body is very low because of which after the delivery she will suffer a lot. We will try best to do natural birth but if not then we have to do C-section.

(Jai just nodded. He was numb listening to this. Tears rolled down his cheeks. He convinced doctor to be there inside. He went inside and saw Reem screaming in unbearable pain. He went to her and held her hand. She looked at him)

Reem (crying) : Jai our baby is fine na..

Jai : Shh. Shh. It's fine. Don't worry. Nothing is gonna happen. I know you are strong. Hain na. And why to worry? I am here only. You will do it. Don't worry.

(He said caressing her hair softly and placing a kiss on her head. Soon doctor came with nurses. Nurse put oxygen mask on her mouth as her breathing rate was getting low. Doctor injected her something due to which after some minutes her pain increased a lot.

Her hold on Jai's hand got tight. Jai was consoling her. Her BP was reducing. She was still screaming in pain. After bearing the pain for almost half an hour her hold on Jai got loosened and her eyes started closing. He got scared)

Jai : Reem.. Reem.. Don't close your eyes...

Doctor : Reem think of your baby. If you close your eyes then your breathing will stop and the baby's breath will get choked and then it won't be able to breath.

(Listening to this Reem's eyes shot open. She started screaming again as it was getting hard for her. Jai was trying his best to control her but on the other hand he was loosing himself seeing her like this.

After almost an hour Reem threw her head back screming loudly and the baby come out safely. The baby started crying and tears rolled down Jai's cheek listening to the first cry of his baby girl. He got numb but then he looked at Reem who closed her eyes and her hand fell from Jai's hand. Jai got numb and started shivering. Land slipped below his legs)

Doctor : Oh no.. Nurse Fast. Give her injections fast.

(Doctor took the injections and injected Reem fast. She brathed heavily. Doctor put oxygen mask on her and sighed heavily. Jai looked at doctor who assured him that now she is fine)

Doctor : You go outside now. We will clean the baby and will call you. Reem is okay and yeah she will be admitted for one day as her BP is still low. But don't worry she will be fine.

(Jai just nodded and went outside. He stood there and started crying happily. He put his hand on his mouth and sat on the bench not believing what just happened. He became a father of a small little angel who will call him dad. He chuckled and smiled widely. He took out his phone to call his mom)

Jai : M.. Mom...

AM : What happened Jai? Everything ok?

Jai : Mom It's a girl. You are a grandma now.

AM : What? Really? Oh god. Congratulations Jai.

Jai : Thank you Mom

AD (coldly) : Congratulations Jai.

(Jai got surprised)

Jai : Th.. Thanks Dad.

(AM then again congratulated him and cut the call. He sighed and called his in laws)

SM : Hello Jai beta. How are you?

SD : Oh just shut up. Let me talk to him.

SM : Huh..

SD : How are you Jai beta?

Jai : I am ok Dad. Woh... You are now a Grandpa. It's a girl.

SD and SM : What? Means...

Jai : Yeah. We are in hospital. Reem is also fine. Don't worry. But she is still unconscious. She will be ok. Doctor said. And the baby is also fine.

SD : Congratulations beta.

SM : OMG Congratulations Beta.

SD : And yeah we are coming to meet you there.

Jai : Ok dad. Don't come alone. I will send Jet. Come with them only. No any discussion.

SD : Okay. Take care.

Jai : yes Dad.

(Jai then called his Princess)

Avu : Hello Bhai... How are you?

Jai : Princess you became bua. It's a girl.

Avu : WHAT? Really? OMG Congratulations bhai.

Jai : Thank you. Where is Sid?

Avu : Oh. He is working. I will tell him. How is Bhabhi?

Jai : She is unconscious but will be ok.

Avu : Ok Fine. Congratulations to you again.

Jai : Thank you Princess.

(They cut the call. Jai sat there sighing heavily.)
.
.
.
With Sidneet...
Avu was happy after Jai called her. Everyone was looking at her especially Sid.

Radha : What happened Avu? You are looking so happy.

Avu : Yes. I became Bua. It's a girl.

(As soon as Sid heard this he got happy. Avu nodded at him slightly. He quickly got up and went to coffee machine to call Jai. He called Jai and they talked. All congratulated Avu and again went back to work)
.
.
.
In Evening...
Sidneet came home and both were happy. Avu toh was dancing happily. Sid was also very happy for his sister Reem.

Sid : Okay okay Kiddoo. Calm down. You will get tired.

Avu : How? Can you imagine? Jai bhai became a father and me bua? Of God. Waooww. Addition of new member in Nandra Family. Waaow.

(She was still dancing so Sid went to her and pulled her and kissed her lips passionately. She kissed him back. They pulled back and rested their heads with each other. After that they did dinner and slept happily)
.
.
.
EOC***