60.Moon in moonlight

At night...

Time : 8.30 pm

Location : On the dinner table

All were doing dinner silently. Avu was still shocked and silent. Jai was feeding her. Vaish was also not in good condition. Sid and Abhi were looking at both of them. The surprising thing was Sid's group and Avu's group were sitting on the same table. All were eating silently when Jai spoke.

Jai (while feeding Avu) : Siddharth can you please tell what happened after you jump from there?

(Sid nodded and started the story)

FLASHBACK STARTS*****

(As soon as Sid jumped from the top he flew away because of air. He couldn't see anything because of heavy air. Still he started looking for Avu. After a good five minutes he fell on one big rock. He got hurt on his whole body because of that. But because of low gravity his bones didn't break. He composed himself and got up. He left the rope which was in his hand. He started looking for Avu. 

He was finding her from last one hour. His eyes became teary and he was loosing his strength. Still he was finding her. After about some good time he found someone screaming. He recognized Avu's voice and went there. He saw Avu hanging from the edge of the mountain. He git scared. She was covered with bruises. She was looking very weak. She was holding the edge with both of her hands and was screaming in pain. He quickly went there)

Sid (crying) : Baccha wait. I am here. Don't get scared ha. 

(Avu just nodded weakly. He eyes were dozing off. Sid went and brought a strong branch of one tree and tied it on Avu's one hand. He move apart and started pulling her. Soon he pulled her and hugged her tightly. He was crying violently. He saw that her whole body is covered with bruises and cuts. She was not speaking anything. He got scared but composed himself and went where the rope was. 

He held her closer to his body and started climbing the mountain. Avu realized what he was doing. She also started climbing in order to help him reach soon. She was not climbing but just dragging her legs fast to help him. He smiled at her and started climbing the mountain. Soon he reached on top and then all knows what happened.)

FLASHBACK ENDS*****

All were having tears in their eyes. 

Sid : We climbed from inside the bi branches of trees. I think that's why your men couldn't find us.

(Jai just ran and hugged him tightly. He started crying again. All were looking at them. Sid smiled and hugged him back. Soon they pulled back)

Jai : I really can't thank you enough. I can give you my life.

(As soon as he said that statement Vaishneet shouted)

Vaishneet (shouted) : BHAI...

(All looked at them. They ran and hugged Jai tightly. Jai hugged them tightly.)

Vaish : Don't say like this bhai.

Avu : Please Bhai.

Jai : Ok sorry. 

(They pulled back)

Jai : you can ask whatever you want Siddharth. Anything.

(All were looking at Sid. He looked nervous and took a deep breath)

Sid (scared) : C...can.. we all become friends?...p..p....please?

(All become shocked and looked at Jai who was having neutral face. He moved back from Sid. All sighed because they get to know that Jai will not say yes to this. Suddenly, their mouth hanged open looking at the sight in front of the. Jai hugged Sid again tightly)

Jai : Of course yes Siddharth. 

(All were shocked to the core. Sid smiled and hugged him back sighing heavily)

Sid : Call me Sid Mr. Jaij....

Jai (chuckled) : Call me Jai bhai 

(All chuckled. They broke the hug and again sat for dinner)

Faisu (shouted) : Let's do party now...

(All looked at him as if he is some alien. He nervously chuckled looking at Jai)

Jai (smiled) : Sure why not. We will do the party but not now. My angels are still scared. Let them feel nice then we will do. Ok?

(All got happy and Faisu nodded. They ate their dinner)

Jai : Good night all. We will talk tomorrow. For today let's sleep early. 

(All said goodnight to each other and left. Jai first took Avu with him to her tent and made her sleep. He kissed her head and went out. Then he made Vaish sleep because she was also scared to loose her twine. After kissing her forehead he went to sleep. He made his bed and all. He called his parents and told them about his sisters and told them not to get worried. Then he sighed and did some work in his laptop. He then went out to get some fresh air. He went and saw Reem who was sitting on a big rock and was staring at stars. He went towards her and stand behind her. He also started looking at sky by keeping his hands in pocket.)

Jai (looking at sky) : You got scared a lot today, didn't you?

(Reem flinched because of shock. She looked behind and saw Jai standing behind her. She also stood up)

Jai : Hey, sit na. What happened?

Reem (wiping her tears) : No.. It's fine

(That's when Jai noticed that she was crying. He went towards her and cupped her face with his big hands. She shivered because of his cold touch.)

Jai (wiping her tears) : Sid is fine now. Don't cry. ok?

Reem : Hmm

(He looked at her face who was looking just like a moon in the moonlight. He was staring at her. She was looking down. He lifted her face with his finger. She looked in his eyes and got lost. He also got lost in her eyes. Without thinking anything Jai started leaning towards her. Reem's heart was pounding. She closed her eyes. Jai got so close to her face. There was a centimeter gap between their lips. They were about to kiss each other but a cold breeze disturbed their moment making Reem flinched. They came back in senses. Jai moved back and looked here and there. He looked at Reem and saw that she was shivering. He gulped looking at her outfit which was showing her silky smooth skin)

Jai : Ummm.. You should sleep now. It's getting cold.

(Reem just nodded and ran from there. Jai also slapped his head and went to sleep)

.

.

.

EOC***
Jaireem scenes completed,

How was it?

Tell me in comments.

More two chapters are also coming but wait for them as I haven't write them yet. 

Stay tuned.