100.Romance Romance Romance

On the beautiful day...
All were sitting on the breakfast table when someone came and put hands on Avu's eyes. Avu got shocked.

Avu (happily) : Reem di??

Reem : yeah

(She got up and hugged Reem. Others did the same)

Ri : Di how you came here?

Reem : Aa.. Woh I just came here for some work. So thought to meet you all. Leave that. How are you all?

Sid : We are fine di.

Reem : Come Avu I will feed you.

(Reem made her sit and started feeding her. Sid made a grumpy face to which Avu poked her tongue at him and he rolled his eyes. Reem was feeding Avu when one call came for Avu)

Avu : One minute Di.. It's Bhai's call.

Reem : Oh... Ok.

(Reem's heart was beating fast. Avu put the call on speaker.)

Call conversation*****
Jai : Hey princess.

Avu : Hey bhai.

Jai : How are you?

Avu : I am okay dokey.

Jai : Okay. When are your exams.

Avu : Hmm.. After two months.

Jai : Okay. Great. I have a news.

Avu : What?

Jai : Come at Delhi you all to attend my wedding which is after one week.

All : What?

Jai : Yeah.

Ri : waaaow bhai. Great. Congratulations.

Jai : Thanks

(Others also congratulated him. Reem's heart shattered into million pieces. She forced a smile)

Reem : Congratulations Jai.

Jai : Reem? You there?

Reem : Yeah just came for some work. So came to meet all.

Jai : Ok great.

(They all chit chatted and put off the call. Reem's mood got off. Only Avu noticed it. She was very disappointed with Jai's behavior. They all talked for a while.)

Avu : Di can you come with me please?

Reem : Sure but where?

Avu : Come na.

(She dragged Reem in her room)

Reem : Say. What happened?

Avu : Nothing. But you say what happened?

Reem : To me? Oh nothing..

Avu : Sure?

Reem : Yeah. Why are you asking?

Avu : Umm.. Di are you happy about Jai bhai's marriage?

(Reem felt pang in her heart.)

Reem : Yeah of course. I am his friend. I am happy about it.

(Avu was about to ask further. But Reem said)

Reem : Let's go all are waiting.

(Before Avu could say anything Reem went away. Avu sighed and went behind her. After some more chit chats Reem left for Kolkata.)
.
.
.
At night...
Ri came in Anu's room without even knocking. He came inside and saw Anu was dancing. Not just dancing but dancing in towel wrapped around her body. He got shocked and his jaw dropped. He was staring at her. Suddenly Anu turned and bumped into Ri. He caught her through waist. She got shocked. She clutched her towel tightly.

Anu (stammering) : You...

Ri : Yeah me. What are you doing?

Anu : I woh...

Ri : You are looking hot...

Anu (blushed) : Leave me.

Ri : No. Waise you were looking sexy while dancing.

(Anu blushed hard. Ri couldn't control and kissed her fully on her lips. Anu got shocked but kissed him back. They started enjoying their romance. But it turned into hot romance after some time. But they both stopped and slept cuddling each other.)
.
.
.
On the other hand.....
Jann was brushing her hair standing in front of mirror when Faisu back hugged her and buried his face in her neck. She got shocked.

Jann : Faisu you...

Faisu : yeah me.

Jann : What are you doing here?

Faisu : I came here to sleep.

Jann : But....

Faisu : Shhh.

(He threw her brush away and made her lay on bed. He layed beside her and they slept cuddling each other.)

.
.
.
With sidneet...
Sid was helping Avu to arrange her clothes in her wardrobe. She was jumping here and there and putting her clothes in her wardrobe.

Sid : kiddoo stop jumping now. See your wardrobe is ready.

Avu (still jumping) : Thank you siddooo.

(Sid went and pulled her and made her sit on the bed. She made a frown. He went and brought water and made her drink. Then he took some tissues and started wiping her sweat. She was playing games. After Sid got finished he snatched the phone from her. She got angry)

Sid : Now let's sleep. It's late.

Avu : No

Sid : I said sleep kiddoo.

Avu : No.

Sid : Avu....

Avu : No

Sid (raised his voice) : Avneet....

Avu (scared) : Ok

(She went and slipped inside the blanket. Sid bute hia tongue and went inside the blanket. He back hugged her. She came out of his grip)

Sid : Sry na yaar...

(She smiled and kissed his cheeks. He smiled and pulled up her shirt and slipped his hands inside and started roaming his hand on her back. She shivered but control. They did some romance and slept)
.
.
.
With Abhinavi....
Abhi reached home only to find Vaish doing her work on laptop. He went to get fresh and come out again to see her working. He sighed and went towards her. He caresses her head.

Vaish : Hey when you came?

Abhi : Before 30 minutes.

Vaish : Okay. Come. Let's have dinner.

Abhi : Come on. It's ok. We will have it later. But you stop your work now. Sit here and take rest.

(He made her sit on bed and started massaging her legs. She smiled and kissed his cheeks. They  did dinner after some time with Abhi feeding Vaish and him eating later. Then Abhi took her to terrace for walk. Her baby bump was quite visible now. He held her hand and they both started walking. After some time Vaish got tired. Abhi made her sit on bench. He started rubbing her back.)

Abhi (worried) : Are you ok?

Vaish : Hmm

Abhi : You want anything? Juice or?

Vaish : Abhi I am fine. Calm down.

(Abhi sighed. He pulled her closer and they sat there in silence. After some time Vaish fall asleep. So Abhi kissed her forehead and took her to their room.)
.
.
.
EOC***
100 chapters completed.
Balle balle de shaava shaava.
Thank you all for the love.
Stay Tuned.