43.Angel in his embrace

Abhi's Pov is written in Bold and Italics. Let's start...

Max : Don't freak out ok? It's ok. And don't take this much stress. It's not good for you. You know na that you are on your periods. Why you are taking this much stress?

(Abhi's eyes widened in shock. He sighed heavily)

Abhi : Hash... phew... toh yeh baat hain. How can I be so stupid? Hasshh.. She is not pregnant with Max's child. Thank god. Shiva.... shiva.... thank you. Okay. Leave it . But what is this donkey doing here?

(Max made her lay on bed and sat beside her. She was sobbing. He was caressing her hair.)

Max : Is it paining a lot?

(She nodded. Abhi was getting tensed as he looked at her. Max laid down beside her. Abhi's eyes widened. Max made her sleep on his chest. Abhi's eyes were getting red. Max started caressing her hair and he back slowly. Abhi's eyes got out of the sockets. Max was making her sleep but she was just sobbing. After some time she fell into deep slumber. Max put her on the bed slowly and pulled duvet on her. He then got up and went out of the room.)

Abhi : Hash... chala gaya...Ab mein bhi chalta hoon...

(He was about to go from there but some voice stooped him. He again looked inside the rrom and saw that Vaish was murmuring something and was shaking. Don't know what came in his mind he just went inside without thinking. He went towards her and pulled out the duvet from her face. As soon as he did that he saw tears were continuously flowing from her eyes. She was murmuring somethings. He couldn't understand it. He got tensed. He started shaking her)

Abhi : Vaishnavi wake up....

(He was patting her cheeks lightly. She woke up with a jerk and opened her eyes. She started crying. She saw Abhi and hugged him tightly)

Vaish : Don't leave me. He will bully me again. Please..

(Abhi was already frozen at his spot. His eyes widened in shock. He got goosebumps all over his body when Vaish hugged him. After about good one minute he composed himself. His hands reached the back of her body and he engulfed her in a soft and protective hug. She buried he face in his chest and was crying violently. He couldn't see her like this. So he started rubbing her back. She calmed down after some time. He felt her breaking the hug. His heart started beating at highest rate. She broke the hug and looked at him. 

He was not looking at her. But when he heard a soft sob he looked at her face. He found her sobbing softly. He wiped her tears softly. Don't know what came in his mind but then he kissed her on her forehead. Both closed their eyes feeling the moment. He pulled apart and looked at her. She was pale. He sighed and made her lay down on bed. She was looking at him with teary eyes. He pulled the duvet on her soft body. 

She was tossing from left to right because of cramps. He was confused at first but then he got it. He first hesitated but the pulled the blanket from her body. He pulled her up and made her sit on his lap. She was shocked but didn't say anything. He pulled her closer that her face got fitted perfectly in the crook of his neck. He shivered as her breaths were fanning his neck. He slowly made his hands towards her waist and started making circles from her back to her waist. She gasped but composed herself and put her hands around his body. He smiled and continued his work. After some time, she calmed and broke the hug. 

She looked at him. He also looked at her. Both were lost in each other. They were looking deeply in each other's eyes. Abhi moved his hands on her back caressing it and giving goosebumps to her. Abhi moved closer to her face. He softly kissed her right cheek. She closed her eyes feeling the kiss. Abhi then rubbed his right cheek on her left cheek. Both were lost in the moment. The proximity between them is heated up. 

Abhi made her lay down on the bed and laid beside her. She was looking at him. He put his hands around her curves and pulled her closer. She landed in his embrace. She blushed and looked down. Abhi kissed her forehead. She blushed hard and hide her face in his chest. He chuckled. He was caressing her waist softly giving her warmth. Sleep took over her after some time. He was about to sleep but he heard Sid's voice. Not voice but shouting. He chucked his thoughts and went in deep slumber looking at the beautiful angel sleeping peacefully in his embrace.)

(Agar aisa laga ho ki Author Abhinavi ka kyun likh rahi hain toh lagne do. I can't do anything. Because this is the only plot of the story. Now back to sidneet)

Meanwhile with Sidneet.....

(After dinner Sid was laying on his bed thinking about Rahul)

Sid (in mind) : Gadha kahika. What does he think of himself? Leave about him. Why Avu was getting close with him? I need to talk about this to her. Let's go

(He went towards her room. It was late night. He knocked the door. After two minutes Avu opened the door. She smiled looking at him. But he directly went inside and closed the door. She came to him. He sat on bed with grumpy face. She cupped his face but he jerked her hands. Avu got shocked)

Avu : What happened Siddoo?

Sid : Why do you care?

(Avu again got shocked at his tone of talking. She sat down in front of him)

Avu : What happened? 

Sid : Why are you asking me? Go to that Rahul na.

Avu : What?

Sid : Yes. Go to him na. Go and get close with him only. First we don't even get time to meet. Leave about meeting. We can't even talk on phone because of your brother. I can't even look at you as much as I want. And now that so called Rahul came between us. Why he was getting so close to you? First that Riyaz and now this Rahul. You get time to talk with everyone but not me. (shouts) why why why?

(And that's it he got a .........

.

.

.

EOC***