57.Danger

Days passed like this. Vaishneet are fine now. All students were reached at the almost top of the mountain. They are now used to of this climbing. Abhi and Vaish were enjoying their moments whenever they get time. Same for sidneet.

Currently.....
All were climbing the mountain. It was quite cold. Raj was shooting the video just for fun. All were laughing and climbing the mountain.

Teacher : Students be careful. If you fell from here then get ready to loose your life.

(Some got scared a little. The path was really difficult. Avu was walking carefully keeping her eye on the path. Sid was watching her and walking also. Jai was keeping an eye on all Vaish, Avu, Ri and Jann. They were walking very carefully. Suddenly Avu got disbalanced and fell down. She screamed)

Avu (screamed) : Bhai.....

(All looked at her direction and saw that she fell from top. Sid's eyes got widened. Avu's voice echoed through the mountains and she fell down. All reached at her spot. Sid froze on his spot.)

Jai (crying) : Avu.......

Vaish (crying) : Avu bol kuch kaha hain....

(All started crying. Jai went towards their teacher)

Jai (crying) : Please do something. She fell down.

Teacher : What can I do now? I said to be careful. Mar bhi gayi hogi woh ab tak.

(With this sentence the teacher got tight punch from Jai. Sid startled by this sentence. Tears rolled down to his cheeks)

Jai (screamed, holding teacher's collar) : How dare you say that... I will kill you.

(He was about to say further but what he saw left him shock. All saw Sid jumped from the same point from where Avu fell)

Abhi and Reem (shout) : Sid....

(All got shocked)

Sid (falling down) : I have tied the rope on one big rock. Please don't let that open. I will find Avneet and come up.

(All got damn shocked with his sentence)

Faisu : Sid have you gone mad?

Anu : Shut up Faisu. We don't have any option now. Let's watch this rope now.

(Jai was shocked to the core. He quickly pull out his phone and dialed someone)

Jai (shout) : I want more than 20 helicopters in 10 minutes on the top of the Kerla's mountain. Be fast or you will be dead.

(With this he put his phone back. All were looking at him as if he is an alien. Vaish and Jann were crying like hell. Abhi was getting tensed for Sid and Vaish also. After about 9 minutes more than 20 helicopters came there. Some people came out)

Jai : Go fast and find Avneet. She fell from here.

Man : what? But sir it's very difficult to find her and risky too

Jai (shouting) : I don't waant any excuse. Just do your work or else you know my anger. Before my dad do anything I will make your whole life hell.

(Men nodded and left from there. They made a line of helicopters and one by one went down. 20 minutes passed but there was no sign of Avneet nor Siddharth.)

Jai (on call) : Did you find her?

Man : No sir. She is not here.

Jai : How this can happen? She fell from here only. Did you checked properly?

Man : Yes sir ma'am is not here.

(With this he cut the call and fell on his knees)

Jai (crying and shouting) : Avuuuuuuuuuuuu......

(Vaish went towards Jai and kept her hand on his shoulder. He looked at her and hugged her. She started crying violently. Jann and Ri also hugged them. All four were crying a lot. All others were watching them. Reem, Faisu, Anu and Abhi were also crying. Jai's eyes were red. He was helpless. In that condition Reem came towards them. She sat on her knees in front of her. Abhi also came towards her and sat there)

Reem (crying violently, begging in front of Jai) : Please can you tell your men to find Siddharth also. Please. I beg you please.

(Jai looked at her with red eyes. Reem got scared. Abhi hugged her. Jai broke the hug and put her hands back. All got shocked. Jai didn't say anything and just nodded. All got happy. He called his men)

Jai : Hello... There is a boy who jumped after Avneet. He is as tall as me and has well built body. Find him also.

Man : Ok sir.

Reem (joining her hands) : Thank you. Thank you so much.

After five minutes Jai got a call. He picked it up and put it on speaker.

Jai : Yes..

Man : Sid we have got completely damaged two bodies here. We are taking them up.

(With this statement of him all got shocked. Land slided from their legs. All started crying violently. Vaish was sobbing badly in Jai's arms)

Vaish (crying) : Bhai... What they....

Jai : Shh.. I know they are not Avneet and Siddharth. I know. Ha.

(He said this as if he was assuring himself. All were damn scared. Reem was crying violently. Suddenly, Vaidh fainted in Jai's arms. All got shocked)

Jai (shaking her) : Vaish.... Vaish.... Get up...

(He was shaking her but she wasn't opening her eyes. Abhi got scared a lot now. Jai sprinkled some water on her. She opened her eyes and looked at Jai. She hugged her tightly and started crying violently again)
Suddenly......
.
.
.
EOC***
Kaisa laga jhtaka? 😈😈😈
Two chapters will come today only but not now. I want proper views on this chapter. What will happen next? Do tell me in comment section.