36. Jann's leg

Days passed like this. Sidneet were always meeting secretly. All were enjoying. 

One day.....

(Sidneet were sitting at their regular place Avu on the lap of Sid and Sid back hugging her)

Avu (looking at her watch) : Sid let's go now. It's getting late.

Sid (frowned) : No. Let's sit like this only na.

Avu : Sid. Teacher can get to know na? Let's  go now.

Sid : But...

Avu : Sid....

Sid  : Fine...

(He was having grumpy face. She looked at him and chuckled.  She cupped his face and kissed him all over his face. His heart fluttered and he grinned like a monkey. She giggled. He smiled and placed a long kiss on her forehead. They went towards their plants. They were beside each other only. Avu started examining the plant and was noting the things. All others were busy in their respective plants. Sid was getting hell bored. He looked at Avu and saw her looking at the plant. He got jealous again.)

Sid (in mind) : What the hell is going on in my life? First that Mr. Glass Tube then Mr. Pencil and now this Mr. Plant. Why they are so much clingy to my babygirl? Shoo shoo away. She is only mine. Huh...

(He was continuously looking at Avu. Avu felt a gaze on her so she looked at Sid. Sid was glaring at her. She got confused. Sid looked here and there and came towards her. He just snatched that plant from her hand and put it on the table angrily. She got shocked. Sid came back to his seat. Avu chuckled and went towards him. She made him turned his face towards her and pecked his lips softly {Readers be like : Abey baki ke log hain kaha???} He got shocked. She came back to her seat. Sid got happy and was grinning like a monkey. They were having their romantic moments. Just then they heard a scream. They looked at that direction and saw Jann holding her leg and Faisu was standing near her. All went towards her.)

Jann : Abey gadhe tujhe dikhta nahi hain kya?

Faisu : What did I do?

Jann : You.... Andha hain kya? Itnna bada plant rakha hain yaha.Dikhata nahi?

(Vaishneet came towards her)

Vaish : what happened Jann?

Jann : I was just going towards Ma'am. And this bloody creature threw that plant on my leg.

Faisu : I didn't did it intentionally.

Jann (Shout) : Shut up. Just shut up.

Avu : Jann Calm down yaar. Let's see your foot first.

(Avu kneeled down and took out her shoes. She winced in pain and started crying)

Avu : Oh god! It's swollen. Is it paining a lot Jann?

(She nodded while crying. Jai came there)

Jai : What happened?

Ri : Her foot got swollen.

Jai (looked at her foot ) : Oh god

Vaish : Bhai let's go to doctor. I guess some of her capillaries got damaged.

(Jann started crying more)

Avu : Kuch nahi hoga Jann.

Jai (to Jann) : Shaant Baccha. Kuch nhi hoga. (to Ri) : Ri call the guards and asked them to get ready the cars. 

Ri : yes bhai

(He went to call the bodyguards)

Jai : Jann. Kuch nahi hoga. I am here na. (He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead)

(Ri came. Guards also came)

Jai : Let's go baccha 

Guard : Sir shall I arrange wheel chair?

Jai : No it's fine. How is the traffic?

Guard : Sir all the roads are blocked by us. So we will reach within 10 minutes.

Jai : Great. Ri wait here only. I will send Jann directly to our place and will come here. Take care of Vaish and Avu. Let's go baccha.

(He himself picked up Jann in his arms and went outside. Avu and Vaish gave Jann's stuff to one guard. Students were watching all this. Faisu was feeling guilty now. Sid was giving death glares to Faisu)

Sid (in mind) :  Inn gadhon ka kya karun mein. First Abhi and now Faisu. Ek mauka nhi chodte mujhe meri girlfriend ke saamne nicha dikhane ka. Huh

(Sid was looking upset. All students started doing their respective works. Avu saw Sid and went towards him. She placed her hand on his hand and interwind their fingers. Sid looked at her. She smiled which Sid returned. They then went to their places.)

.

.

.

EOC***