137.Misunderstanding

After some days...
It was a normal day. All were doing their work when one lady entered the office. Sid and Avu were confused. All stood up so they also stood up.

All : Hello ma'am

Sm1 : Hello.

(Sm1 saw Avu and smiled. She came to her)

Sm1 : What is your name?

Avu (smiled) : Avneet...

Sm1 : Oh okay.

(Saying this she went in Aditya's cabin. All sat down and started working again.)
.
.
.
In cabin...
She entered.

Aditya : Hey mom.. You here?

(So she is his mom named Pooja)

Pooja : Why? Can't I come to office?

Aditya : Of course you can come.

Pooja : leave it. I met Avneet.

Aditya : So?

Pooja : She is a sweet girl.

Aditya : Yeah

Pooja : She is the same na about whom you talk a lot?

Aditya : Yes mom. So?

Pooja : Um.. Woh... Don't you think that you should get married?

Aditya : Mom please. I don't want to get married.

Pooja : I am not saying you to marry anyone. I am saying you to marry Avneet.

(Aditya was shocked)

Aditya : Mom what are you talking? Why she will marry me? Leave about her. I don't even want to marry.

Pooja : The offer is still on. Think about it. She is the girl who changed you from introvert to slightly talkative guy. Now think what she can do if you both get married.

Aditya : But mom...

Pooja : Think about it Aditya...

Aditya : Ok mom.

(Saying this he started working again but he was thinking about Avu.)

{Meanwhile my readers sharpening their knives to kill me 🔪🔪🔪} Hain na? 😁😁😁
.
.
.
With others...
Radha was doing something in her book. She was continuously stealing glances of Sid. After some time she stood up and came towards Sid with an envelope. She stood next to him. He saw her.

Sid : Yes?

Radha : I want to talk with you.

Sid : yes say...

(All looked at them)

Radha : Woh please accept this.

Sid : What is it?

Radha : Please read it.

(Sid nodded and took that envelope. Before he could open it Resham came in between  and took that envelope and in one go she tore it. Radha got tears and she got angry on Resham)

Radha : What have you done?

Resham : Oh please. Just shut up. Don't even think of proposing him.

All : What?

Resham : Yeah. I know you like him and you want to propose him.

(Radha was shocked.)

Radha : How do you know??

Resham : Because I also like him. Not like but love him. He is gonna be mine only. You just stay away.

(Sid rolled his eyes and sat down and started working. They both went to their places. Avu also got little bit angry but not much. All started working again. Avu got somewhat tired so she went towards coffee machine to drink coffee which Sid noticed. He also went after three minutes.

Sid went there and saw no one is there except Avu. He went to her and back hugged her making her shock)

Avu : Sid what are you doing? Leave me. Koi dekh lega...

Sid : Shh. Let me enjoy.

(With that he turned her and started kissing her cupping her cheek with one hand and other hand roaming on her waist and back.)
.
.
.
Meanwhile with Radha...
She thought to make herself fresh. So, she went towards coffee machine. She went and the scene in front of her made her heart broken into million pieces. She saw Sid kissing sm1. She just stomped her feet and went away from there.

She came back to her sit and saw Resham was not there. She thought Sid and Resham were kissing so she started crying more. She just went from there to balcony for some fresh air.
.
.
.
Meanwhile with Resham...
She was in washroom but then she directly went to grab a coffee. She went and saw Sid kissing sm1. She got angry and was about to go towards him but stopped and went back.

She saw Radha was not there. She thought Radha and Sid were kissing. She got angry and sat on her seat. After some time, Radha came there and saw Resham who was giving her "I am gonna kill you " look. Radha was also angry but didn't say anything and started her work.
.
.
.
With Sidneet...
They were kissing. Avu pulled back and hit Sid on his chest. Sid chuckled and kissed her cheeks. Both felt fresh without coffee. First Avu went from there and then Sid. Both started working again.
And the day ended like that.
.
.
.
With Abhinavi...
They were roaming on terrace. Vaish was having cramps in her back and was behaving rudely with Abhi. Abhi was chuckling at her antics.

Abhi : Ok. Vaish. Now enough of your drama. Let's go and sleep.

Vaish : No

Abhi : No means?

Vaish : I don't wanna sleep

Abhi : But my baby must want to sleep. So let it sleep na.

Vaish : So when I am restricting it?

Abhi : If you will sleep then only it will sleep.

Vaish : Nothing like that Abhi.

Abhi : Yes. It's like that.

(He said coming close to her. He put his hand around her body and pulled her closer. She gasped. He put his hand on her cheek and leaned forward. She closed her eyes. He kissed her softly on her lips and she kissed him back.

He roamed his hand on her back. She was feeling relaxed. She clutched his shirt in her fists. He pulled back and started kissing her jawline softly making her blush. After some time  he stopped and looked at her who was red. He chuckled and kissed her cheeks and picked her up and went inside.

He made her lay on bed and started caressing her baby bump and back making her muscles relaxed. He pulled her close and give his body warmth to her. She slept snuggling into him. He also slept hugging her softly.
.
.
.
EOC***