56.Care

At night...
Time : 1 am
Location : Vaish's Tent

(Jai went away after bandaging her head and giving her good night kiss. As soon as Jai stepped in in his tent one person rushed inside the Vaish's tent. No need of any suspense. He is Abhi only. He came and lock the tent's chain. He directly hugged Vaish so tightly that his life is dependent on Vaish. Vaish smiled and hugged him back. No doubt he was scared to loose her. He started crying violently hugging her. She got worried and was pulling out but he hugged her more tightly. She sighed and let him hug her the way he wants. She rubbed his back. Soon their hugging session got over and Abhi pulled apart. Vaish cupped his face and wiped his tears)

Abhi : How...

Vaish (cuts him) : I am fine.

Abhi : I got scared Vaish

Vaish : Hmm. Now leave that matter.

Abhi : No. Absolutely not. I want to know all the things.

Vaish : Which things?

Abhi : Is there really any chip inside you?

Vaish : Oh that. Well yes. We have.

Abhi : Show me.

Vaish : Idiot it's inside my skin. But wait I will show you how it works.

(She took her phone and put it on her left hand. As soon as she did that the phone started reading the code inside the chip and it told her location and her other information. Abhi got shocked)

Vaish : Samjhe ?

Abhi : But how it came there?

Vaish : By operation of course

Abhi : When?

Vaish : When we were at at the age of 11 at that time we got this chip in our hand.

Abhi (shocked) : What?

Vaish : Yes. It's for our safety only.

Abhi : Okay. And what about umm that fighting...

Vaish : What about that?

Abhi : I mean you didn't tell me that you know how to fight

Vaish : Kabhi hamne uss topic pe baat hi nhi ki na.

Abhi : Hmm true. But how do you know fighting?

Vaish : We all learnt it when we were 8 .

Abhi (shocked) : What but why?

Vaish : For safety only.

Abhi : Ok. You fought like a pro.

Vaish : Yes. We know kung fu, then boxing then.......

(Her blabbering stopped by the lips of Abhi on her lips. She smiled and kissed him back. They pulled apart. She blushed. Abhi put his hand behind her head)

Abhi (worried) : Is it paining?

Vaish (smiled) : No not much...

Abhi : Ok.

(They talked on random stuff and slept cuddling each other)
.
.
.
.
.
Time : 1.15 am
Location : Avu's tent
(After a lot of struggle with his heart and mind finally Sid stepped inside Avu's tent with his head lowered. Avu saw him and smiled but frowned looking at his face. He was having tears in his eyes and his eyes were red. He closed the chain of the tent. He faced towards Avu and hugged her tightly. Avu hugged him back and rubbed his back. He pulled apart but his head was lowered. She frowned but understand his state)

Avu : Come on Sid it wasn't your fault.

Sid (shocked) : How do you.... Okay that is a stupid question.

Avu (chuckled) : Yeah. Now smile na yaar

Sid : I am sorry Avu. I couldn't...

Avu : Siddoo no na. Please. It's not your fault na. Now give me a cute bear hug with your beautiful smile.

(She wiped his tears and smiled and him. Sid also smiled and gave her his charming smile and hugged her. He kept her in his peaceful embrace. His hands reached hed back and he pulled her in his lap. Soon they pulled apart with his hands still on her waist. He put his hand on her bandage)

Sid : Is it....

Avu (cuts him) : No Siddoo. I am fine now.

(He nodded and kissed her chubby cheeks. She giggled. Sid smiled at her and opened the buttons of his shirt by himself. Avu smiled at him and hugged his chest like a teddy bear. Sid chuckled and caressed her hair)

Sid : Avu...

Avu : Hmm

Sid : You are having that chip?

Avu : Yes

Sid : Does it give pain to your hand.

Avu : No.

Sid : Okay

Avu : You won't ask why is that chip?

Sid : I am no one to ask this. I know there must be some reason of your security that's why chip is there.

Avu (smiled) : yes

Sid : Now tell me. When you learned fighting?

Avu : At the age of 8

Sid : Accha...

Avu : yep

Sid : Okay. Now sleep. You need rest.

Avu (pout) : Siddoo

Sid : Kiddoo sleep now. No any further discussion.

(She layed down furiously. Sid chuckled and pulled her on his chest. She smiled and hugged him and they both slept in no time.)
.
.
.
EOC***
Last one for today. I know I am late. Sorry about that. Please do tell me any three timings  at which you want the chapters or you want them at the same time. Do tell me in comments. Stay tuned.