149.Suffering from....

Avu : Uncle what happened?

Doctor : See Avneet. He is still not responding to any treatment. We are giving him the medicines through glucose. Let's see. But I think he will gain his consciousness in some days.

Avu : Some days?

Doctor : Yes beta. See the cause of typhoid can be anything. But you both are from very rich family. You both live with proper hygiene. So I typhoid has not caused due to improper hygiene. It's because of the environment. His body is not capable to stay fit in this changing environment due to hectic schedule and all. So, because of that only he got this much high fever. Don't worry he will be fine.

Avu : Thank you uncle.

(With that he just smiled and went away. Avu sat there only remembering what doctor said. She was sitting there sadly. After some time doctor said her to meet him. She got happy and went inside.

She saw her love was laying there on hospital bed with pale body and pale face. Wires were attached to his body. She felt bad for him. She went and sat beside him. She didn't say anything. She just took his hand in her softly and kissed it.

She bend down and kissed his forehead. She remembered how he used to caught her and kissed her back on her cheeks when she used to give him forehead kiss. She smiled slightly and sat there only caressing his hair.

After some time she went out side. Doctor told her that she can live with him in hospital as no one was there with them. She said thank you and went home. She packed their clothes and took other necessary things and again went to hospital.)
.
.
.
With Jaireem...
Jai was helping Reem to change her clothes. He was making her wear her top when she got a kick from the baby. She winced.

Jai (tensed) : What happened?

Reem : The baby kicked.

Jai : Really?

Reem : Yeah.

(He made her wear her top and bend down. He kept his hand on her baby bump and the baby kicked again. They got surprised and happy. Jai kissed her baby bump and kissed Reem on her head. He made her drink juice and sat beside her reading a book. She was listening to him when she felt some pain in her leg. She winced)

Jai : What happened? Are you ok?

Reem : My leg is paining.

(Jai quickly took a cream and started massaging her leg. She felt relaxed. She pulled him and pecked his cheeks. He smiled and kissed her lips softly. They then again started reading the book)
.
.
.
With Abhinavi...
Abhi was sitting on bed thinking something. Vaish was in kitchen. Aryan started crying.

Vaish (yelled) : Abhi see Aryan na..

(She didn't get any response. She quickly ordered the servants to do remaining work and went in room only to see Aryan crying and Abhi lost in his thoughts. She went and picked up Aryan.)

Vaish (shaking Abhi) : Abhi what happened? Where are you lost? He is crying from long time.

Abhi : Oh. Sorry. Give him to me. I will...

Vaish : No he is hungry. See....

(He looked at Aryan who was drinking the milk with the speed of train. Both chuckled. Vaish put her hand on Abhi)

Vaish : What happened Abhi?

Abhi : I don't know why I am feeling like Sid is not ok.

Vaish : Why suddenly?

Abhi : I don't know yaar.

Vaish : He must be ok Abhi. Don't take tension.

Abhi : Hmm

(Vaish moved towards him to kiss him and kissed his lips softly. Both smiled. But Aryan cried as due to jerk his hold got disbalanced and his moith lost the contact of his mother's milk. He started crying again. The both saw this and chuckled. Vaish again started feeding him.

After some time he got wide awake. Sleep was nowhere on his face. Vaish put him down and he started staring at ceiling. Abhi and Vaish sat on both sides of him. They both kissed his cheeks and he closed his eyes in response. They both chuckled.

Vaish then layed on Abhi and Abhi started caressing her back softly. She slept there only listening to his heartbeats. Abhi smiled and kissed her head. After some time the baby boy also slept. So Abhi kissed his cheeks and put him in crib. He again came on bed and again put Vaish on his body and slept while hugging her)
.
.
.
EOC***