186.The Engagement

It was the day of the engagement of Sidneet, Abhinavi and Rax. They all were getting ready in their rooms. Anu, Jann and Mish were helping girls and Ri, Faisu, Jack were helping boys. Reem was as usual busy in preparations and was running here and there. Jai was with Advika and was doing other works. 

Currently.......
Reem was taking a last glance at the decorations. 

Reem : Arey Nooooo. Put that flower there beside the stairs. 

(The servant nodded and did the work. It was evening time. Guests are going to come after 6 pm. It was 5 pm. Reem was still not ready. She looked at the clock and face palmed. She ran upstairs hurriedly. She was running and was about to fall. But AD saved her and made her stand)

AD : Reem take care of yourself princess.

Reem : Sorry Dad.

AD (kissing her head) : It's ok. Go and get ready

(Reem smiled and nodded. She went in the room and saw Jai talking on phone and was looking in one file. Advika was on his lap and was trying to eat the file and Jai was keeping it away from her. Reem chuckled and went to them. She took Advika and sat beside Jai. Reem started feeding her and then clean her and made her ready. She put her on bed and went in closet. 

She took out her outfit and started getting ready in dressing room. She was done in 20 minutes with all the things. She checked herself and sighed. She then took out Jai's outfit and went out in the room. She asked Jai to get ready and went towards the girls' room)

With Girls...
They were making Vaish, Avu and Radha ready. Reem came and kissed their heads. Avu was wearing red gown. Vaish was wearing Blue and Radha was wearing Violet one. They were looking so beautiful. 

Anu : Di they are ready just jewelry part is remaining.

Jann : Yes di. Make and all is done,

Mish : Ok now let's make them ready

(Reem also started helping them and at last all got ready)

Mish : Oye hoye. Kisi ki nazar na lage. 

Anu : They are looking sssssssoooooooooooo

Jann : Beautiful

Reem : They are beautiful. So they will look beautiful na.

Mish : My bros are gonna be flat on you all.

(They all did a hug and then started talking. Reem went downstairs and saw that Elders were welcoming the guests. She smiled and went in food section to see everything is ready or not)

With Boys...
Faisu, Jack and Ri were making them ready. They were wearing same color as their girls. 

Ri : Ok. So now just one important thing is remaining.

Faisu : what is it?

Ri : Watches.

(Jack brought watches from cupboard and they wore it. Jai came there with Advika. He came and smiled at them. He went to cupboard and took out perfumes. He threw the bottles and slapped on Jack, Faisu and Ri's head)

Jack : Bhai

Jai : Chup. Don't even know how to make ready. Now do it fast.

(They sprayed perfumes on them and they were ready.)

Jai : Abhi where is Aryan?

Abhi : With Soni Maa.

Jai : Ok. 

Faisu (shouted) : Let's click photos

(All looked at him as if he is an alien. He smiled nervously. They laughed loud and clicked some photos. Jai then went down and give Advika to SM. He then went towards the stage. Reem also joined)

JaiReem : So, here we are presenting the grand entry of our couples.

(With that all three couples came down one by one hand in hand. They went on stage and did some romantic dance. All cheered for them and hooted. They were enjoying)

AM : Reem beta bring rings now. It's time for ceremony.

Reem : Ji mom

(reem went and brought all six rings in a decorated plate with rose petals. The slow song was playing in the background. They put rings in the hands of their partners and all hooted and shouted. The song changed and the environment become a party environment. All started dancing and swaying with the song. Three couples were dancing and were lost in each other. Jai was looking for Reem. But she was nowhere to be seen. He went in a corner and asked Lucy to find her. 

Lucy told him that she is on terrace. Jai sighed and looked at the hall. He asked the servants to set everything neatly and then went on terrace. He went and saw Reem sitting on the swing with Aryan and Advika. Both were wide awake. Jai got confused and went to them)

Jai : Reem why are you here with them?

Reem : Jai they are small. Their ears may get hurt because of loud music so I came here with them. 

Jai : Oh. But you could have told to moms na.

Reem : Jai let them enjoy na. They couldn't see engagement of neither us nor them. Let them experience it.

(Jai smiled and nodded. He sat beside her and pulled her closer)

Jai (kissing her head) : I love you

Reem : I love you too. 

(They heard a noise. They looked and saw Advika and Aryan making the noise.)

Jai (to Aryan) : Hmm. What was that baby boy?

(He made a loud noise and giggled. Jai laughed and kissed his cheeks. He giggled more. They laughed)

Jai : He loves kisses.

Reem : Yeah. Like Avu.

Jai : My baby boy

(Jai picked him up and cuddled him. They enjoyed some time with babies and went down when they heard slow music. They went and saw all guests were in the garden for dinner. They asked some servants to look after Aryan and Advika and went in garden. They went towards their group and started eating)

Faisu : Hmm. Engagement done? Now aage?

Ri : Shaadi hain gadhe

Anu : Sangeet, Mehandi aur Haldi bhi hain.

Mish : Typical Indian Wedding.

Jack : Bhabhi all preparations are awesome

Reem : Thanks Jack. You also helped a lot.

(He smiled. Mish rolled her eyes)

Mish : Huh. Bloody donkey.

Jai : Mishhhh

Mish : Huh. Fine. Sorry. 

(Jack smirked at her. She rolled her eyes and kicked him hard. He winced. Jai shook his head in disbelief.)

Reem : Look at our lovely couples.

(They saw them who were feeding each other with love. All smiled and took their photos. Soon the function ended happily)
.
.
.
EOC***
For Fourth Update : 80+ comments