5.Midnight romance

All were sleeping peacefully. But but but... Do you think our hero and heroin will miss this chance. Na na na...
Let's see what they are doing....

At Sid's side...
He woke up by his alarm. He saw it was 1 am. He woke up with jerk. He wore his hoodie and shoes and quietly went from there. He went in Jai's room. He peeked inside and saw he was sleeping. He sighed and went towards girls hostel.

He went inside without getting caught by anyone. He went towards Avu's room. He knocked the door. After 0.2 seconds the door burst open revealing his love. He smiled and went inside and closed the door. As soon as he closed the door Avu jumped on him. He chuckled and hugged her tightly. He then twirled her and then put her down.

Avu : I miss you.

Sid : Arey just before 4 hours we met na.

Avu : Then also I missed you.

Sid (chuckled) : Okay okay. Now come here.

(He sat on bed and spread his hands. She got happy and jumped on him. They both layed on bed with Avu on top of Sid. Avu opened his hoodie's chain and opened shirt buttons and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged her back.
They both were like this for long time)

Avu : For how much time you slept?

Sid : Ummm four hours.

Avu : okay then. Now let's sleep.

Sid (frowned) : No.

Avu : why?

Sid : See ek toh har raat toh milte nahi ham because of your stupid time management planning and now you are saying let's sleep.

Avu : Yay. Don't call that stupid. I did that for you only. You never do studies so that is your punishment that we can be together only for the night when we met at our hut. Besides bhai also comes here sometimes to check on me. (Cute baby voice) and I don't want you to get beaten up by bhai.

Sid (pulling her chubby cheeks) : Aww my baby.
Okay leave that. Let's have some fun

Avu : okay

(Sid made her lay on the bed and hovered over her. He kissed her and she kissed him back. He insert his hand inside her top and started caressing her back. She was shivering under his touch.

Sid kissed her on her whole face. She giggled. Sid smiled looking at her cute baby face. He stared at her for few minutes. Same with her.
Suddenly Sid hugged her tightly and buried his face in the crook of her neck. She got worried but didn't say anything. She rubbed his back in order to calm him down.

After some time he pulled back from the hug and sat on bed. He was lost in his thoughts. She sensed his condition. She just went and sat on his lap. She made his hands wrapped around her waist.

She cupped his face with her very small hands and kissed his forehead, eyes, cheecks and pecked his lips. And at last kissed on his nose and giggled. He smiled at her and hugged her tightly telling her that he is scared of loosing her. She smiled and hugged him back.)

Avu : Siddoo...

Sid : Hmm

Avu : Don't worry everything will be fine. We will not get separate.

Sid : Hmm

Avu : Siddoooo...

Sid : Ha..

Avu : Now lit up your mood na. And kiss me here (she said pointing towards her pouty pinky lips)

(Sid smiled and kissed her. She kissed him back. They talked for sometime and then she slept peacefully on his bare chest. He was caressing her hair so lovingly that she slept in deep slumber. He kissed her forehead and hugged her keeping her close to his chest. Then he also drifted off to sleep.)
.
.
.
EOC***
So that was it.
Let me know how much you liked the chapter.
Stay tuned for next chapter.