160.Reunion of.....

{SPAM SPAM SPAM}

In Kaur Mansion...
Everyone was busy in their own world preparing for the party. AD and SD were talking and giving instructions to servants. SM and AM were very busy and were running here and there doing preparations.

AD : Ohoo Soni. Stop now. There are servants who can do the work. Why are you running ?

AM : You just shut up. Khud toh kuch karte nahi ho. Party toh annouce kar di poore Asia ko. Par kaam toh hame karna padta hain. You toh are Just sitting and giving orders to all.....

(She went away blabbering. AD gulped and looked at SD who was shocked. They continued their work silently. Fainat and Rinushka were doing preparations for other things. Jai and Reem were in their room with the baby. After some time Reem and Jai came down with the baby. All looked at them and smiled. They came and sat on sofa with AD and SD.)

Reem : Mom wait I will also help you.

AM : NO NO NO. You just sit there and don't do any work. 

(She sat there only. They all were chit chatting and were doing the preparations. Suddenly, a voice came which made them shocked)

Sm1 : Dad...

(All looked at the main door only to get shocked. AD came forward and got numb watching his princess in front of him)

AD : Princess...

Sm1 : Dad...

(She ran to him. He spread his hands and engulfed her into a tight hug. She started crying. AD also got tears. Others also got tears but they were more than shocked.)

AD : Why did you leave me Princess? Where were you? Didn't you think once before leaving me Vaish?

Vaish (crying) : I am sorry Dad. I am sorry.

AD : It's ok. Don't leave me again like this. 

(Vaish nodded. They pulled back. AD kissed her whole face. AM was having tears in her eyes. They all were not able to take their eyes off them when Abhi entered in shocking everyone. He was scared and was looking down. He came forward and stood in front of AD)

Abhi (looking down) : I am very sorry Uncle. I did very wrong with you. I didn't want to hurt you. But....

(He was about to say something but he was cut off by a tightest slap on his left cheek. He looked up and saw Jai who just slapped him was fuming in anger. Jai held his collar)

Jai (angry) : How dare you? How dare you to run away with her? How dare you to come here? How dare you?

(He was saying a lot of things to him. SM and SD were controlling but it was enough for them. SD moved forward)

SD : Please. Stop now. He didn't do this on his own. I said him to run away.

(As soon as he said this all got shocked to the core.)

AD : You know him? 

SD : He is my son. Abhishek Nigam. I only told him to run away when he came to me that night with Vaish. They were very scared. I thought you will kill him on the spot. So I said them to run away. They went Australia and then Max said them to leave for LA.

(All got shocked. Jai who was about to punch Abhi stopped on his spot. He got shocked to here everything. He went to SD)

Jai : Dad why didn't you tell me this?

SD : I thought you will get angry and will destroy everything. 

(Jai closed his eyes and stood there numb. He calmed himself down)