89.The jhatka

All went inside after sometime to see Vaish zoned out. She was in shock. All were sad.

Avu : Twine are you ok

(Vaish just nodded. She was looking down and staring at nothing.)

Ri : It's better if we don't talk about this matter to Jai bhai. He will get furious.

(All nodded in agreement)

Faisu : But Vaish how you got stucked there?

Vaish : Maya locked me there and burnt that classroom. There was rockel everywhere so fire get caught easily and she threw rod on my forehead. That's why I fell unconscious.

(All got shocked and fumed in anger.)

Ri (angry) : Bass bohot hua yeh sab. I am not gonna spare her.

Faisu : How dare she? Is she even a girl or not?

Sid : We will complain against her.

Jann : No. Ri call her dad and tell all this to him and tell him that if he didn't look at her daughter then we will screw his company.

Ri (smirked) : Good idea.

Abhi : I so want to punch her.

Avu : But you can't. We girls will surely do this honor.

Anu : Yes. We will.

(They looked at Vaish who was zoned out)

Avu : Twine what happened?

(Vaish shook her head. After completing the formalities all went to hostel. They screwed that Maya on that day itself. They were now relieved as her dad took her out if the college.)

At night...
Vaish was sitting on the bed zoned out. She was all ready to sleep. Her bandages were changed by our sweet girls. They made her eat food and went to sleep. But sleep was nowhere in her eyes. Tears were flowing from her eyes continuously. She was not even showing any emotion. Just tears were flowing from her eyes without her consent. She didn't even notice Abhi who came on room with her favorite chocolates.

Abhi came in room happily with her favorite chocolates. He closed the door.

Abhi (putting the chocolates on the table) : Vaishhhhhhh see what I brought for you

(He got no response so he turned to look at her only to get shock and worried. He saw her condition and got worried. He immediately sat beside her on the bed)

Abhi (worried) : Vaish, baccha what happened? Why are you crying? Is something paining? Are you ok?

(Vaish looked at him with no expression on her face. When she looked in his eyes she started crying more which tensed Abhi more)

Abhi (shaking her) : Vaish say na what happened?

(She was just crying and crying. Abhi sighed)

Abhi (cupping her face) : baby please say na what happened? How will I help you if won't tell me? Say na baccha... Are you not ok? Is something bothering you? Say na...

Vaish (looking in his eyes, mumbled) : I am pregnant

{Readers be like : Jor ka jhatka haaye zoro se laga haaye laga 😁😁😁}

(With that she hugged him and started crying violently after making him shocked to the core. He was beyond shocked. He couldn't understand anything. Ground slipped from his feet. His eyes we're wide open from last two minutes. He came back in senses with the weeping sound of Vaish who was crying violently hugging him.

He slowly put his hand on her back and other hand caressing her head. He gulped. He started caressing her back and hair. He could hear the beating sound of Vaish heart which was clearly indicating that she is scared a lot. After about 10 minutes he pulled back from the hug.)

Abhi : Vaish w.. what.. are you... saying baby..

Vaish (crying) : I am saying the truth Abhi

Abhi : But doctor said that...

Vaish (crying) : I only told her not to tell anything to anyone so she made some other excuse.

(Abhi was again shocked. He couldn't believe his ears. Vaish was crying miserably. Abhi was not getting what to do. He was just sitting there looking at basically nothing. They were just like that.

After some time Abhi looked Vaish who was crying. He held her hand. She looked at him with fear. Same goes with him. They both were scared.)

Abhi : Vaish..

(She looked at him)

Abhi : How this...

(He stopped as words stucked in his throat. He was not able to say anything.)

Abhi : What will we do now? How I am gonna face my parents?..

(He buried his face in his hands. Vaish was scared more than him. She was crying violently again. Abhi looked at her. He wiped her tears and slowly put her head on his chest.)

Abhi : I am with you Vaish. Don't worry.

(Vaish was hugging him tightly. He was rubbing her back. After some time she slept like that only. Abhi looked at her and made her sleep on bed. He cleaned her tear stained face. Then he put blanket on her and sat beside her leaning on headboard. He closed his eyes.

All memories of the lovely night came in front of his eyes on which they had made love to each other. Then all the memories came in front of his eyes when Vaish was behaving weird, her mood swings and her chubbyness and what not. He now understood why she was like that.

He is now thinking what to do? He was scared for everything. To face his parents to face the world and specially to face Jai bhai. They were now buddies and this guilt is killing Abhi from his heart. He had promised his sister that he will not do anything which will affect Jai and he broke that promise. He failed to make his parents proud about him. Instead he made their head down in front of all.

He was thinking how to tackle this situation as no one is there with him. Besides he can't let Vaish feel alone. Because of him she is now suffering. She has to go through all this just because of him.

Whole night he was thinking like that. With all these thoughts he slept like that only.
.
.
.
EOC***
Kaisa laga jhatka 😏😏😏?
Stay tuned.