92.Shouts and cries

Suddenly, Jai looked up. All were looking at him. Abhi was sweating badly. Jai didn't say anything and just walked towards Vaish who was scared like hell. All were just looking at him. 

Jai (coldly) : Vaish...Is this true?

(Vaish didn't say anything as words didn't come out of her mouth.)

Jai (controlling his anger) : I am asking again is this true?

(She didn't say anything again)

Jai (Lost his temper and shouts) : Vaishnavi Kaur Nandra I asked is this true?

(All flinched at his voice. Vaish shivered. Reem also got scared but went towards him)

Reem (holding his hand) : Jai calm down. She is scared. Ask her calmly...

(Reem went towards Vaish and sat beside her. She engulfed her in a hug and rubbed her back)

Reem : Vaish baccha answer your Jai bhai. He won't say anything. Answer him truthfully ha. Don't worry. Say baccha is this true?

(Vaish nodded her head slightly to which all got shocked. She started crying hugging Reem. Jai was numb. He couldn't register what just happened)

Reem (controlling herself) : Did you know this ?

(Vaish again nodded to which she got the tightest slap from her Jai bhai. All got shocked. Abhi was standing numb not understanding what to do. Vaish was shocked to the core. The brother who never even shouted on her from that brother she got the most tightest slap)

Reem : Jai what are you doing?

Jai (angrily, ignoring Reem) : What the hell you are saying Vaishnavi? Are you even in your senses? Are you saying truth or you are just joking ha?

Vaish : I am saying the truth

(Here Jai lost everything. He dropped himself on the chair. He was numb. He couldn't understand anything)

Reem : Jai....Jai...

(He came out of the shock and looked at Reem. He got up and went to Vaish. All went towards him. He freed Vaish from Reem's grip)

Jai (holding Vaish's jaw, angrily) : Bol yeh kaise hua bol....

Ri (holding Jai)  : Bhai leave her

Reem : Jai leave her

(Reem made her free from Jai's grip and hugged her.)

Jai (angrily) : Bol...

Reem (rubbing Vaish's back) : Vaish tell us who is that guy? Tell the truth baby. It's ok we will sort na. Tell his name

Vaish (hiccupping) : Ab..Abhishek.....

Reem (not wanting to be him) : Kaun Abhishek? What is his surname.?

(Vaish pointed towards Abhi who was by now fully drenched in sweat. All got shocked as hell. Jai who was already in shock was about to stumbled but controlled himself. Reem's grip loosed around Vaish. Others were beyond shocked. Jai looked at Abhi who was sweating. He went towards him and stood in front of him.)

Jai : Abhi is this true?

Abhi : Bhai...woh...

Jai : Yes or no?

Abhi : yes

(And that's it he got the slap straight on his left cheek and he fell down. Vaish looked at him helplessly. Sid and others were still trying to register the things. Jai held Abhi's collar and pulled him up)

Jai (angrily punching him continuously) : I said you to take care of her. This is how to take care. I trusted you. I believed you. and what you did? You backstabber. You were my best friend after Ri na. Then what did you do Abhi? Why you did this whyyyyyyyyyyy

(With that Jai broke down punching Abhi one last time who whole face and body is completely injured and was bleeding)

Jai (holding his collar, punching him) : Means you forced Vaish. Haina? Because I hated you first. Just to take revenge you did this?

(He was about to broke his nose but Vaish ran and sat on floor holding Jai's legs)

Vaish (crying violently) : Bhai please. Bass ho gaya. He didn't force me bhai. He is not completely at fault. 

Jai (made her stand) : Means?

Vaish (crying) : Bhai we love each other

(Jai slapped Vaish hard that she fell on floor on her knees. All girls went to her. Reem went and held her)

Reem (shouted) : Jai what the hell are you doing? She is pregnant. She can get hurt...

Jai (shouted, broke down) : Toh kya karun? Ha ? Batao kya karun? Actually I can't say anything to Abhi. Iss ladki ne hi izzat luta di hain. Isko kya bolun jab khud ne hi peeth mein khanjar maara hain

(With that Jai completely broke down. He was not in his sense. Avu went towards him and hugged him)

Avu (crying) : Bhai....

Jai (crying) : Avu dekh woh kya kehe rahi hain. What did I do that she is making me worst brother?

Avu (crying) : Bhai...

Jai (shouted and crying) : Why you did this to me? Ha? What did I do to you? I cared for you just like a small baby. I treated you as my daughter not sister. And what you did ha? Tell me what was my mistake? Leave about me. What will you tell to mom dad ha? What is their mistake in this? Dad says that you are the most mature and understanding one. This is your maturity level. You jumped up to this low level. You made your parents' head down in front of all Vaishnavi Kaur Nandra. What will dad think if he come to know that his princess....

(He burst into tears. Avu hugged him tightly to console him but she was crying miserably. All were crying. Vaish was crying violently. Abhi was having injuries on his body. All were in miserable condition. Suddenly Jai stood up...

.

.

.

EOC***