185.Preparations

After one week...
MD (Max's Dad) and RD & RM (Radha's parents) had came there in Canada. All were now busy in preparations of the Nandra's Grand wedding. Jai, Faisu, Ri and Jack and their beloved partners are really giving their best to all the preparations. Abhinavi, Sidneet and Rax are taking rest and looking after their individual preparations. Elders are also taking rest as per the threat of Jai. He said them to take rest and just look after their small babies. Reem was the one who is like literally running to do all the preparations. 

Currently....
Reem was sitting on the couch of the living room and was listing down the things yet to be prepared for the engagement of Rax, Abhinavi and Sidneet which is two days later. 

Reem : Ok. So decoration, then the stage and the costumes then jewelry and all. After that food yeah that is important. Other things are done. Ok.

(She hurriedly again checked the list and put it on the table. She then got up and her eyes fell on the clock. It was 9 pm)

Reem : Oh god. Still dinner is not done. Ughhh.

(She then went in kitchen and looked here and there. All food was ready)

Reem (to chefs) : Thank you so much. You made my efforts less.

(They smiled at her. She then told Lucy to call all. Oh did I forget to tell you that here also they have Lucy and the special thing is India's Lucy is connected to this one as well. Reem was arranging all the food on the dining table. All came running and literally attacked on the food. Reem also ate it.)

Reem : After dinner please all of you meet me in wardrobe. I will give you your dresses for engagement.

Others : Yes Teacher

(Reem chuckled. All laughed. They did their dinner and Reem straight went to the wardrobe. Others went behind them and saw her taking out their clothes. She had already separated their clothes in different bags and all)

Reem : I am giving you all the things in a bag. Take it and try it. If there is anything wrong in fitting and all our designers are here. Tell them.

(Others nodded)

Reem : Sidneet these are yours. Jewelry and all things are in this.

(She gave to Abhinavi and Rax as well. Then they three went away. After that she gave others their costumes.)

Reem : Oh god I forgot to give Vaish Aryan's costume. Can you please give her?

(She asked to one of the servant. She smiled and nodded. Reem sighed. She then went in her room and put Jai, her and Advika's costume in their separate wardrobe. She then again went down and called the caterers and confirmed the food section. Again she went upstairs and asked Jann and Anu to look after the fittings if anyone wants any. They did their work and went to sleep. 

Reem then finally entered the room and saw Jai playing with Advika. They have made their room a huge mess. Reem groaned in frustration. She didn't say anything and just started cleaning the mess. She put the files on the rack and books as well. She then started cleaning the table and all. She then went outside and went in kitchen.

She prepared Haldi ka doodh and went to the elders' room. They were talking together. She gave them Milk and ask them to sleep early as they must be tired. They nodded and said good night. She was again going in kitchen to put the tray when Jai shouted her name. She turned and saw Jai with Advika)

Reem : Yes

Jai : Reem. See her. She is crying. I think she is hungry. Make her drink Milk.

Reem : Oh yeah. Go to room. I am coming.

(Jai nodded and left. Reem ran in kitchen and put the tray and ran in their room. She went and saw Advika crying. She sat on bed)

Reem : Aww. Mera baccha. Mom is very sorry. I made you cry na. Come here. 

(Reem quickly started feeding her. She started drinking the milk at highest speed. Reem sighed. She pulled Advika closer. Jai smiled and came to them. He wiped Advika's tears softly and kissed her cheeks. Advika was too busy in drinking milk that she didn't show any movement. Jai pouted)

Reem : Jai let her drink na. She is hungry.

Jai : Yes. That's what. She was crying and you were busy.

(Reem glared at him and he smiled sheepishly. He came forward and pecked her lips)

Jai : I know you are doing a lot of work. But stop taking stress. Give some minutes to yourself as well. Everything is going to be fine ok?

Reem : Hmm

Jai : Now after fulfilling the tummy of this cutie pie take rest and sleep. Hm?

Reem : yeah

Jai : Good.

(He said and kissed her. She smiled. They both waited for Advika to get full and sleep. After some time she slept. So Reem made her sleep in her crib. She then went to change and came back. Jai pulled her and started caressing her whole body softly which was relaxing her. She smiled and hugged him. He cuddled up to her and both slept)
.
.
.
EOC***
For triple update :  60+ comments