178.Love turned into hate

{If you want next chapter then do as much as comments as you can}

With Sidneet...
At midnight...
Sid woke up and saw Avu sleeping on him. He put her down and wore his shirt. He got up and went towards the Cupboard. He took the gun out from it and put it with him. He was about to go outside when Avu stopped him.

Avu : Siddoo.... Where are you going?

Sid : woh... Umm.. Just outside...

Avu : Wait I am coming as well.

(She didn't let him complete and went outside. But when she reached outside she got shocked. There were more than 20 men with their guns pointed at Avu standing. She got shocked. She thought to protect Sid first so she came in front of him)

Avu : Don't do anything to him. Fight with me first.

Avu (to Sid) : Sid move inside. I will handle them.

Sid : Oh really? Ok then go ahead. I am inside only. Guards tell me when she will be dead.

Avu : Yeah ok... (Realizing what he said) : What?

Avu (confused) : Siddoo what are you saying?

Sid : What am I saying LOVE? I am saying the truth only. These guards... Sorry my guards are soon going to kill U.

Avu (shocked) : What?

Sid : Yes. Miss. Dumbo

Avu : Siddoo what are you saying? You are kidding na. Please stop this and let me fight with them. Move inside...

Sid : Ohooo babygirl. Please. Try to understand na. Oh sorry. How will you understand when I played my game very wisely.

Avu : What do you mean?

Sid : ok so let me tell you Miss. Avneet... Oh oh oh sorry... Mrs. Avneet Nigam that you are failed. you are failed in all. The thing which you called love is actually hate. My hate towards you and your so called father. Because of your father my father never got anything in his life. Just because of you.

Avu (with tears) : Siddoo... What are....

Sid : Just cut the crap of your so called tears. And if you think that I will get melt by them then you are wrong. Let me tell you that I don't love you. Because I just hate you. I hate you the most Avneet Kaur Nandra. I just hate hate hate you. You are just a doll of my game. My dad's game. I just love money and nothing else. I just loved you oh sorry I just fake loved you because you are very important part of my plan. My plan to destroy Mr. Amandeep Nandra. That so called bastard...

(Avu didn't let him complete and slapped him hard)

Sid (in anger) : You...

Avu (shout) : Shut up. Just shut up. How can you do this? Ha? Means all that was just fake love? You caring so much for me and all???

Sid : Oh of course. But really it was very tough to make you understand that how much I love you.... But yeah it was worth it.. Because you are so delicious.

(Avu looked at him in disgust. It was too much for her)

Avu : Where is my dad?

Sid : Oh he is veryyyyyy safe with my dad. And don't worry. After some time he will be with you only... In heaven.

Avu : Just shut up. I didn't even think of yourself like this Sid. You betrayed me very badly. You backstabber.

Sid : Huh.. Say what you wanna say but it won't change the reality SWEETHEART.

(Avu took a deep breath)

Sid : Ohk now. Enough of the drama. Let's get you ready to die now.

Avu : You can't do this.

Sid : Trust me I can.

Avu : Sid.. Please look into my eyes and remember our moments together please. You really love me. It was not fake. Think of it Sid.

Sid (rolled his eyes) : Oh just shut up now. And get ready to die now.

(Saying this he pull out the gun)

Avu : You toh don't know na... How to use the gun?

Sid : Oh come on. I know how to shoot.

(Avu took a deep breath to calm herself. Sid put the gun on  her forhead. She closed her eyes. Tears were rolling down his cheeks. She thinks of every moments spend by Sid and her. She had given her whole heart to him. And in few seconds ger love turned into hate. Sid pulled the trigger of the gun and booommmmmm)
.
.
.
EOC***
Gaaliyaan are welcome in comments.